Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

MY 88 Acoord lx ca5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY 88 Acoord lx ca5

so i know its not a cb7 but ill be getting one some day im a big accord fan dont ask why im sure we all know lol
    heres some pics of my ride and upcoming projects with it

a couple more pics
    i just got my Golden eagle adj cam gear and a colt tri flow satge one cam

i have a new set of pistons on the way there stock replacement but there .50mm over so its a little better
    im rebuilding a 86 motor right now so i can switch from carb to PGMFI gona be a fun little motor when im done
    any comments are welcome

Comment

hey nice car geddy. i was surprised when i saw ur screen name. im killa16 4rm 3geez. welcome 2 cb7 tuner. i was reading the thread about the cam gears. it reminded me of christmas morning the way everybody was posting how overj oyed they where lol

Comment

nice . i love the interior on those things. I see ur from norcal where u located?

Comment

holy damn.......thats a clean accord...

isn't there a Forums for those year of accord too?
          i think i seen it before but don't remember...i have an 88 accord coupe and love some info on them too..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

86-89 accords were the last real Honda's built. my buddy has an 86 dx 5 speed and is going on 503000 miles with original motor and tranny. (never rebuilt either). nice ride you got there. I like it.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Very clean Geddy, Very clean. Ive always liked your car.

Comment

Originally posted by green cb7
                nice . i love the interior on those things. I see ur from norcal where u located?
                antioch / the east bay

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                  holy damn.......thats a clean accord...

isn't there a Forums for those year of accord too?
                  i think i seen it before but don't remember...i have an 88 accord coupe and love some info on them too..
                  ya it www.3geez.com id be willing to give u any info u need inside my range just ask and i shall tell

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                    86-89 accords were the last real Honda's built. my buddy has an 86 dx 5 speed and is going on 503000 miles with original motor and tranny. (never rebuilt either). nice ride you got there. I like it.
                    ya mine went 275k but the carb took a crap so i cant smog it so its been sitting waiting for a heart transplant i expect tit to go for another 200+k for sure

Comment

and to everyone else thank you for the warm fussy felling the welcomes left in side lol j/k but ya thank u

Comment

my car is also slamed now thanks to a set or dropzone sport coil overs and tokico hp blue shocks

Comment

looks clean as hell..good drop on it..front end reminds me of the truenos of the time.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73590

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=79694

Comment

Yeah, the front has also reminded me of the truenos, especially the hatch back accords. Man a friend of mine had a 89 accord, and oh man...back in the day that thing was golden. Keep her clean man. And damn that cluster looks nice at night, ive always had a thing for the blue and red displays.

Comment

ya i have uv needles and uv leds in there now i have a few other pics and vids to post im gona do it real soon

Comment

Working...
                              X