Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Depo Amber Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depo Amber Corners

What's the deal with these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-FAST-SHI...1f9a90&vxp=mtr

I thought that all 4th gen Accord trims (coupe/sedan/wagon) regarding front end lights were interchangable? The ebay site says they won't fit our wagons (and seller confirmed that they don't fit).

I want some amber corners for my 93 wagon (I really want some 1pc'rs)... LoL! But going for what's attainable.

What are you guys doing to get ambers on your CB9?

Tint? Glass paint? Please tell me...

Did they say why it wouldn't fit? My wagon has stock markers from a sedan... I can't imagine one good reason they would fit one and not the other...

Comment

The part numbers are the same for all 93 sedans, coupes, and wagons.
      34300-SM4-A03 and 34350-SM4-A03.

That means the parts are the same.

Comment

They should fit wagon and sedan are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7NWDD View Post
          Did they say why it wouldn't fit? My wagon has stock markers from a sedan... I can't imagine one good reason they would fit one and not the other...
          Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          The part numbers are the same for all 93 sedans, coupes, and wagons.
          34300-SM4-A03 and 34350-SM4-A03.

That means the parts are the same.
          Originally posted by dinks07 View Post
          They should fit wagon and sedan are the same.
          This is their reply:

No, our corner lights are only of fit for 2DR coupe and 4DR sedan, they do not fit 5DR wagon due to the size & shape are entirely different and we already had buyers in the past that bought these corner lights and ended up re-selling them because of the fitment issue. Thank you.

Sincerely,
          Jessica at Neondials

----- Original Message -----
          Does this fit on 1993 Honda Accord Wagon? Not sure why the chart says it wouldn't fit...

Comment

I have both clear and stock corners that fit great in my coupe AND my wagon, I'd say buy them and find out since it seems extremely likely that they're wrong.

Comment

Wrapping them in vinyl is pretty simple and I've always been pleased with the results.

RIP my last two CB7s.
              New rides:
              '82 Volvo 245 drift project
              '87 Volvo 244 daily
              Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Dont forget there is a difference from 9091 to 9293. If you put markers from a 9091 on a 9293 you'll get a nice big gap between the headlight and corner light.
                I also agree that there shouldnt be any difference between wagon, sedan, coupe .
                For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 802cb7 View Post
                  Dont forget there is a difference from 9091 to 9293. If you put markers from a 9091 on a 9293 you'll get a nice big gap between the headlight and corner light.
                  I also agree that there shouldnt be any difference between wagon, sedan, coupe .
                  Yes, I am aware of the differences between 9091 and 9293. I'm just a bit thrown off by what the seller had replied with.

I do believe 9293 corners fit all trims (coupe/sedan/wagon). I just wanted confirmation...

Comment

Working...
                  X