Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello cb7tuner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello cb7tuner!

Hello cb7tuner! Longtime lurker, finally decided to register. Say hello to my Atlantis Blue Pearl 93 Accord SE Coupe! Purchased for $500, runs and everything. Was involved in crash from previous owner with a lifted truck hence the dents.

My previous cb7, a Seattle silver sedan was stolen last week and I needed something running fast, this was a steal I think

Trashed interior :/

Thankfully there's somebody parting out an identical one about 30 miles away with the oem se rims and a perfect hood! Might pick up the seats and seat belts if they're in better condition than mine, I plan on keeping this car oem as possible. Thanks for looking

By looks of it, easy fixes for hood, grills and some lights by visiting local junknyard. All in all, it does look clean

Comment

Welcome!
      Aside from the minimal front end damage, that thing looks SO clean! If the radiator support is too badly damaged, you may need to have a new one welded in. Otherwise, it's all pretty simple stuff to fix. Looks like the impact was minor, so no suspension components should have suffered.

Too bad about the driver's seat. It's a shame that the leather in these cars doesn't seem to hold up very well. I don't think I have ever seen a good original set of SE seats! Do you plan on re-covering or replacing it?

Comment

Thanks! Yeah the body is super straight, minus a few scratches that I'm gonna touch up.

The radiator support is somewhat bent so I might replace that within the next week or so. As far as the seats go, my dads friend does auto upholstery and he'd be willing to do both the front and rear seats for pretty cheap. The goal is pretty much as stock looking as possible so a new carpet is also in question.

mayve within the next few weeks I'll attempt to do a manual swap, 80 @4krpm can be quite annoying on freeways

Comment

Manual is way more fun anyway!
          You'll need to either weld in the manual transmission mount bracket from a manual car (the part is discontinued, so you'll need a donor or junkyard part), or you'll need a conversion mount (Innovative makes good ones. ESP may still make them as well... I'd prefer ESP, because they're active in this community.)

A cosmetically restored SE (either your color or a Solaris Silver 91) with a stock H22A swap and manual transmission conversion would be my absolute perfect CB7. With the H22A, it would be just about as fast and efficient as a modern Accord.

Comment

I'm thinking the h22 swap! I'm debating on if I should save my old wrx, or focusing on this. Nice cars but unfortunately sensitive gearing and pretty terrible mileage, and I really love the way these older accords drive. For now just locating some wear and tear items and basic maintenance will do
            Last edited by Rainyse; 10-24-2016, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Not bad looks mint from all the others that iv'e seen. Looking from the damages visually it looks like a hood $100,grill$20,Headlight $ for 2,radiator should still be straight but if not $75.

I know that latch is done prolly jammed due to damage $20. As for the seats your looking at $250 for some racing seats with rails and let the good times roll.

Comment

Originally posted by ca93accord View Post
                by Looks Of It, Easy Fixes For Hood, Grills And Some Lights By Visiting Local Junknyard. All In All, It Does Look Clean
                +1. I've been trying to find a coupe for awhile now and I'd have jumped on that one too.

Comment

Unfortunately, I've been looking around for a few weeks and can't seem to find a matching hood at any junkyard or on Craigslist so I just ended up buying a black hood and calling it a day until I end up finding one. Everything else was fixed though

Comment

Just get all the parts that need replacing and get some new paint there's a good ebay seller that has all kinds of 90-93 accord parts...hold on I'll find their name real quick

They're called partsunlimited on ebay.
                    Last edited by kseriescivic; 12-03-2016, 03:06 PM. Reason: add ebay seller name

Comment

frontal damage

A couple years ago i was tinkering with the idea about modifying the 97 accord my wife drives, but i just could not justify the expense of replacing perfectly good parts just for looks specially since she is the one that drives the car. One day she calls me and tells me she rear-ended someone on the highway (following too damn close), at first i was upset but i finally had a reason to replace all of the front end parts as i wanted to. As i see it you have an opportunity here to build the front end in any way you like since you have to replace the parts already. Welcome to the community!
                      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Working...
                      X