I need Honda dealer plate frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7 calling View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your requirements. Here in columbus we have Lindsay,imkee and roush honda all of which have plate frames. At least I think I have seen them on the road. My dad bought his crv at honda of marysville which is likely the frame to have.
    So in addition john hinderer, buckeye, and Hugh white. All also say honda or have the h here in and near columbus.
    ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 calling View Post
      So in addition john hinderer, buckeye, and Hugh white. All also say honda or have the h here in and near columbus.
      Which ever one is closest to you is fine with me

Comment

Im trying to find you a virginia one julian.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
          Im trying to find you a virginia one julian.

Comment

Cool idea! I'm currently collecting all US and Canadian licence plates. I need 2 more provinces and 6 states to complete my collection.

I have a nice plastic chrome plated Calgary Honda and a black plastic Airdrie Honda licence plate frame if you'd be interested.

I also work at a dealer, so we get all sorts of random vehicles in and might come across some more Honda frames in the future.

Keep in mind these are Canadian. However, I have some spare old Alberta licence plates I could send with the frames.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              Cool idea! I'm currently collecting all US and Canadian licence plates. I need 2 more provinces and 6 states to complete my collection.

I have a nice plastic chrome plated Calgary Honda and a black plastic Airdrie Honda licence plate frame if you'd be interested.

I also work at a dealer, so we get all sorts of random vehicles in and might come across some more Honda frames in the future.

Keep in mind these are Canadian. However, I have some spare old Alberta licence plates I could send with the frames.
              Nice! What states do you need? And how long did it take you to get to where you are now?

I've contemplated on doing a Canadian collection as well. I wouldn't mind some Canadian plates and frames!

Comment

I'll need to go through my collection and have a look, but it's mostly north eastern states that I need, like Delaware, Rhode Island, Connecticut and such.

It's taken my about 3 years to collect what I have, buying plates at swap meets, tradeda few on here with some members, picking some up at junkyards amd stuff. I've probably spent around $300 on the collection.

Comment

I actually can help you with Delaware (I live here and have at least 70 DE plates)

Comment

Working...
                  X