Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
      I want to see what Deev has to say.
      instigator.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

LOL. Hardly Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
          this forum i wouldn't say is over moderated just more so than before. i still remembered being threaten by a member and being on thin ice many times with deev a while back. those were good times

why not step down then? i'm sure there are more capable members

90% sure that is not the message deev wants to portray

i say bring back the staff from 07, those were the coolest mods

The staff from 07 is all still here. Except me. I quit because I got tired of the bullshit.

They are just much more quiet than they used to be.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I agree with the OP...the first few posts i've read is exactly how i see it and i understand his point of view...
            Cuz lately alot of fools on here sound like deev hahaha.
            No offense though...it just sounds like deev's just bored out of his ass and decided to create other user accounts to fck around with us hahhaahaha.

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
              The staff from 07 is all still here. Except me. I quit because I got tired of the bullshit.

They are just much more quiet than they used to be.
              boooooooo, noobs get to you?

i see we got new faces for the staff though

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
              I want to see what Deev has to say.
              you think everytime someone disagrees and have an issue deev would want people to say leave this site and/or create your own? you are taking away members and possible revenue. i don't know about you but that is not how you do proper business...

or maybe i should just leave now and create a new cb7 site and take away members? nah i wouldn't do that to deev

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                boooooooo, noobs get to you?

you think everytime someone disagrees and have an issue deev would want people to say leave this site and/or create your own? you are taking away members and possible revenue. i don't know about you but that is not how you do proper business...

or maybe i should just leave now and create a new cb7 site and take away members? nah i wouldn't do that to deev

I dont think Deev thinks exactly like that , however I do think that if someone has a problem with the "RULES" and the way things are done here in terms of Mods and there responsibility .. yes its time for that person to move on if they cannot come to terms with the rules being as they are ... I can tell you this Deev doesnt use this place as income ..Nor is it a business for him .. he doesnt make profit of this site .. I know if someone has a problem , Deev is more than willing to answer a " QUESTION" asking why things are a certain way .. but complaining and making a thread about it isnt exactly asking why the rules are this way its more like a weak attempt to cause some people to get fired up and stir up some shit .. beleive me when I tell you I know how to stur up shit , Its what I do for fun on places like Facebook ...LOL
                Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

A few mods have been added since 2007, but none have been removed, other than owequitit (and I still take his words into consideration as much as I would a mod). Aero, pwrusr, MRX ... they're all still mods, but aren't around as much. Occasionally, they'll stop in, but they're not active regularly enough to really rely on. Most of the active moderators now aren't ones to stir the pot. HondaFan81 (who has been a mod for a long time) does a LOT without saying a word. Jak Frostwhite is the same way. They don't get involved in the drama. They just do their jobs.

The funny thing is, back in 2007, the moderators were much more involved. The Beginner Forums were a bit newer then, but that's the only difference from the way the forum is today. The moderators had much more of a presence back then. If anything, this forum is under-moderated at the moment.

The ONLY difference is that I have less patience.

I don't drive members away because this is a good community. Everyone has something of value to offer. When someone decides thay they're better than the community as a whole, and starts acting in a way that is detrimental... THEN I'll do what I need to do to correct it... either talk some sense into them, or urge them to leave. I don't focus on the revenue capabilities of this site. Honestly, I could probably make a modest living on this site, if I wanted to. But I don't want to. I refuse to make it about that. The Google ads are there only to help offset the ever-increasing server cost (since we keep growing). The other ads at the top right are basically there for free. Some compensation was given a long, long time ago when they were put in place, and I haven't charged those companies anything ever since. I feel they are valuable to this community, so I'm leaving them in place.
                  I rarely ask for donations, and I absolutely suck at selling decals (and we're about to see how much I suck at selling t-shirts... )

I'm not in it for profit. This site will NEVER be something I do for profit.
                  For the little bit that I get, losing one or two members really doesn't affect it.
                  As for other CB7 sites... MYcb7.com is a very well designed site. It has a few features that we don't have here. It has loyal followers. It has been around for years, and has been owned by two competent, interested individuals. However, I don't think it will ever get to the same level that CB7tuner is at. The information is already here... as are the majority of CB7 enthusiasts that are active on internet forums. There's not enough new technical information to set any new site apart from CB7tuner enough for it to become significant competition.

I don't mean this to be an argument, just responding to the comments above.

Comment

I love the site. I'm here for my car and I love the fact that its calm and relaxed in here. See my link:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hi-five

Comment

Working...
                    X