No announcement yet.

Noxidea : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up sean long time it me teddy , i think you should keep her she's looking hot right now i love it

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

the quarters are def rotted again. Rather then fixing rust so it can come back, i agree with shantsy, get a clean body and swap everything over. In a weekend he can have a new rust free CB

My car is rotting too, but im too attached to this body to scrap it for another one..... ive got so much work into it i just couldnt do it, and i even have a rust free seattle silver coupe with a bad motor sitting in my yard too.... sigh...
      Last edited by LoDollar92LX; 02-04-2011, 11:47 AM.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

hey man, just saw your car on youtube and just wanna say how much I like it and what you've done.

Did you end up fixing the rust or selling it?
        Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

yeah sean long time
          back at it again

Comment

hes still got it. i think both of us have kinda lost the drive and motivation we used to have...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
              hes still got it. i think both of us have kinda lost the drive and motivation we used to have...
              really mike?
              .... i still want to cruse up by where you guys are too
              back at it again

Comment

Im selling the accord , its just sitting outside sadly , I need to clean it out and get rid of it , it has alot of nice parts but I dont have the time and motivation to fix the shell , so its up for sale , The parts would make someone a decent ride but I bought a lexus and havent looked at the accord for a while , if I can get 2500 bucks I will be happy, but will always miss that damn car =(
                Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by Noxidea View Post
                  Im selling the accord , its just sitting outside sadly , I need to clean it out and get rid of it , it has alot of nice parts but I dont have the time and motivation to fix the shell , so its up for sale , The parts would make someone a decent ride but I bought a lexus and havent looked at the accord for a while , if I can get 2500 bucks I will be happy, but will always miss that damn car =(
                  damn dude what she need for work?
                  back at it again

Comment

The body is just rusted, the rest of the car is solid, I just cant do the rust removal all over again Ive had it , the rear door sills are rotted and thats about it , I was going to buy a shell and just swap it all over and have a sick ride but I ended up buying the lex so ive lost interest , its sad I loved this car so much for so long , I think I hesitate to sell it but I need money and its just sitting here .. =(

To be honest Im amazed its still here , I see stock ones on craigslist for 2k or more and this has so much potential, I mean

JDM H22 Motor trans and ECU $ 1900,
                    Greddy Exhaust header $350,
                    Greddy Evo2 Cat back $615,
                    Magnaflow Cat $125,
                    MSD SCI Digital plus ignition $380,
                    D2 Coilovers $840,
                    Zex Dry Kit with bottle $506,
                    Purge kit $100,
                    Bottle Warmer $150,
                    Rims & Tires "NEW" $ 1200,
                    Complete Black Leather interior " needs TLC " worth 600 bucks atleast ,

I mean obviously these parts arent new but still these prices are the main parts not even including Depo JDM spec fogs , Hmotorsports Lip, Rear Disk brake conversion, MDS coil, Mallory Wires, Custom Short Shifter, clear corners, clear bumper lights, Lexus HID's

....and this thing cant sell for 2500 ?
                    Last edited by Noxidea; 05-23-2013, 01:02 PM.
                    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Working...
                    X