Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

vemon 400??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vemon 400??

hello every1 im new here!! i like to ask some questions

first would tha venom 400 be a great buy on mi honda accord 1993 lx. i have a short ram and catback on it right now but i want little more power?

second instead of doing anything else to it jus buy a freakin turbo?

third or lol sorry jus buy a performance h22a1?
    from this site-http://www.jazzproparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=H22AAUTO and buy tha lsd tranny umm tha lsd tranny is automatic right? cuz i got auto

i just really dont know i kinda like tha vemon 400 tho sounds like its worth tha buy. i dont even know how to hook it up if some1 could tell me that would be awesome.

or should i buy a h22 head and put it on mi f22a1? and to hook that up i need some type of vtec contoller but i dont know where to buy from.

thx yall

Venom 400 is a waste of money. No generic "power module" is going to do anything for you.

H22A head on an F22A block is idiotic. Low compression, low redline.

If you want to go turbo, you have to learn quite a bit. You don't just slap a turbo on and go.

The H22 is a good choice. I never heard of that site, but at least they're an American based company, and not located in Canada. LSD stands for Limited Slip Differential. You can get it in auto or manual. It would be a good thing to get.

Comment

H23 Trans Biggest Band For the Buck!!

Or

P12 ECU for your LX..

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
      1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
      1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

lisin man for the same price your going to pay for the 400 you can go to the junck yard and buy the vtec head for your c ar and make 195 two the wheels....now i have a91 honda accord lx 5spd tranny i know it's bad put for some reason it drops frist gear what is that

Comment

i mean that it will take off but it will go in blank what is that part call

Comment

Originally posted by rodriguezyadir View Post
            lisin man for the same price your going to pay for the 400 you can go to the junck yard and buy the vtec head for your c ar and make 195 two the wheels....now i have a91 honda accord lx 5spd tranny i know it's bad put for some reason it drops frist gear what is that
            Not quite. You don't gain 70hp with just slapping on the H22 head to a F22A1 block. Maybe you need to research this a little more. It isn't just a bolt on affair. The H22 head and F22A block have different coolant and oil passages as well as other things.

You make it sound so damn easy when it is not.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by rodriguezyadir View Post
              Please do not give such terrible advice on my forum. You clearly have NO idea what you're talking about!

"the vtec head" I assume is the H22A head, and not the F22B1 SOHC head (that is inferior in just about every way to the F22A head in terms of performance) If you put the H22A head on the F22A block, you have an engine with considerably lower compression than the H22A, with internals that are not meant to rev as high as an H22A. You'd be lucky to get 130hp to the wheels with that swap... if you can even get it running.

And your English sucks. If you're less stupid typing in Spanish, then do that, please. We'll translate it.

Comment

well mother fucker got into a accident 2day destoryed tha front of mi car im so pissed so yea perforance is on hold but thank you every1 for ur input

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2394883

Comment

Fixable... but yeah, there goes a couple hundred bucks.

Comment

ohh yea fixable but i mean got like no money at all. im just pissed bout tha whole sitution im in. ima try and tha parts at a junkyard even tho i dont want 2

Comment

Junkyard parts are better. The only new replacement parts you'll find will be inferior aftermarket parts. Used OEM is better.

Comment

yea jus hope i can find some junkyards around here wher i live and cheap. cuz i need mi car

Comment

well got mi radiator and both of mi headlights next is hood and stuff but atleast i got it running but now i have a serious idle drop be4 mi accident it would do it 1 time then stop but now it does it for like 5 mins. so annoying do u guys now knoe to fix it???

Comment

Je moet je aanpassen IACV en / of FITV. De grillige inactief is een gemeenschappelijk probleem. Lees de Plaknotities in deze rubriek. Een van hen handelt rechtstreeks met de onregelmatig stationair problemen.

Nu, als u typt in het Engels, zal ik ook. Ik ben geen enorme fan van ontcijfering idioot-spreken. Tenminste ik ben het typen in een echte taal!

Comment

He fails english class what makes you think he knows German?

On a serious note. Get a throttle body gasket and clean your throttle body and clean your IACV, its the mechanism on the front of the intake manifold.
                              Testing your knowledge and your wits.
                              Need 10th anniversary wheel center caps. PM if you have them

Comment

Working...
                              X