Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
    Sup buddy,

I was wondering if I could get a HD version of this pic ?

I need a background for my computer, insperational and such.

Well it appears that I have it so small that distorting it would ruin the picture. So I can't make it HD Sorry Bro.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Yea, they look good. I think you should make a MRT so I can see all your mods

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

lol...can you say thread-jack?

So, Alex...buddy, pal, friend'o'mine...did you get them retrofitted one-piecers back yet? And how goes with the rear bumber...painted yet?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Nolan said he shipped the projectors on Monday, so I am expecting them soon. But I need to get some adapters for the bulbs since the ones he has don't work. And I plan on just repainting the entire car at once, not just one piece, so it looks alll good. I'm also going to go back to the f22a6 plenum, thanks to DJM_Coupe, which is giving me the much needed gasket I need to make it work again. After that, I need to fork up some cash for the adapters and installing the sidemarkers.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Cool. Can't wait to see them!

And that's good that you plan to re-paint the whole car. Do it right, do it once!

And what kind of adapters? TRS has some nifty D2S adapters for fairly cheap. Return customers get free shipping too.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Indeed. Well in this case its the 3rd time rolling into the paint booth

I need adapters for the High and Low beams. I want to plug the low beam one into my existing ballast and then run the bulbs Nolan is giving me. Really? Might you have a link, kind sir?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                Indeed. Well in this case its the 3rd time rolling into the paint booth

I need adapters for the High and Low beams. I want to plug the low beam one into my existing ballast and then run the bulbs Nolan is giving me. Really? Might you have a link, kind sir?
                Your paint guy must love you.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Yes he did. Might as well been a colorblind gangbanger. How do you get blue confused with green?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Yes he did. Might as well been a colorblind gangbanger. How do you get blue confused with green?
                    not painting with his mask on to much .

hay man i didnt mean to jack your thread. sorry .
                    this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                    How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                    Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...products_id=97

I recently posted how these work, for my set up, in Raf99's MRT. It's pretty straight forward if you have amp style ballasts and D2S bulbs in your projectors.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Sall good dude, don't worry about it.

And that ain't a bad price at all. I think my kit is an Amp style as well. Thanks for the link bro!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Well it appears that I have it so small that distorting it would ruin the picture. So I can't make it HD Sorry Bro.
                          ok
                          Last edited by tutsuo; 08-02-2012, 08:29 AM.
                          Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

So whats going on haven't posted in a few days

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
                              ok
                              Sorry Bro, more pictures will be comming soon!

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                              So whats going on haven't posted in a few days
                              C91bse7 is shipping out the projectors and Djm_Coupe is shipping out the gasket I need

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Sent it out today
                                1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                                2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X