Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

looking for jdm parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for jdm parts

i'm looking for 92-93 m/t jdm cluster, front bumper, & fenders w/ side marker light...also if can provide where i can find the whole rear 4ws suspension assembly...found on the 90-91 cb4 accord 2.0si/exl...any sites or phone numbers i can call or view would help....holla back...

with all the front end stuff you want Id almost sugest buying a full front clip (basicly the front 47% of a JDM CB7 cut off a wrecked frame). It would be very spendy...or... you could spend the next 3 months sharking ebay for the parts seperatly. About the 4ws .. i have no idea.

Good luck.

Isnt the front bumper and fenders the same as USD parts.?.. you could just cut the hole for the markerlight. Save alot of hassle and money looking for JDM.
    I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

passwordjdm.com has the jdm front bumpers with factory foglights or they have one with a bumper pole also. check out there first

Comment

JDM bumpers are slightly different. Hardcore JDM guys know the difference

As for the 4ws parts... that is a TOTALLY pain in the ass job to do. I think some floor modification may be necessary, even. If you manage to do it, I would love to see it!

I would check out European and Australian forums. They had the 4ws models there.

Comment

Why would you wanna go 4ws? As deev mentioned its a pain in the ass to install. Passwordjdm is way overpriced but if you have money go for it. There was another site where I think it was cheaper but forgot what it was. You can find the cluster and fogs occasionally on ebay. As for the fenders you prob have to search around.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            Why would you wanna go 4ws?
            1) to be different 2) to have a sweet cb and 3) to have a car that will outhandle the rest of ours, maybe?

Comment

I guess?? But I hate how 4ws looks when your taking a pic with your wheels turned. Saw it on a lude and bleh wasnt anything special.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

4WS would be hell if something went out going down the road too... scares the crap out of me just thinkin about it...

If you've got a problem, I might have an answer... or a sledgehammer.
                (a little dirt goes a long way)

Comment

i didnt even know that accords HAD 4ws. we are talking about four wheel steering, correct? where could i find pictures of such a thing?? that jsut sounds awesome, really. not sure i would want to do it myself, but i am not sure i would want to let someone else do it either. hell, while you are at it, you might as well go AWD!!!

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

You'd have to get used to the increased responsiveness of the turns...as compared to the normal turning radius....

much tighter...with the 4ws....and if you turn too tight...you might do what I did when I test drove a 91 prelude with 4ws.........ran up on a curb..by mistake

misjudged the turning radius!!

back in 2000/2001 LMAO
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by Troggie42
                      i didnt even know that accords HAD 4ws. we are talking about four wheel steering, correct? where could i find pictures of such a thing?? that jsut sounds awesome, really. not sure i would want to do it myself, but i am not sure i would want to let someone else do it either. hell, while you are at it, you might as well go AWD!!!

if anyone would do that....AWD /4WS they must have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

because that can get pretty expensive

for the money someone MIGHT put into going AWD and 4WS

they might as well just get a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

those have AWD and 4WS I think the 95-96 model..im not sure what year it was...but I do know that ...those were HEAVY and were FULLY loaded!!!
                      Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 06-25-2006, 10:46 PM.
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

those were awesome cars. you might be better off getting one of those and putting the accord body on that chassis, if you were so inclined. and put an NSX motor in there, just so you didnt have a mitsu powered honda.

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

dont feal bad dude i need some fenders with side markers 4 my 92 cb7 i cant find any thing.

Comment

Casterx is selling s set of JDM fenders and side markers. You should hit him up, laters.
                            Hi

Comment

ALL those parts the OP inquired about can be found with a little searching. those arent even the "hard to find" parts.

nothing will be clearly pointed out and handed to you. you have to try looking around yourself. keep an eye out in our for sale threads as sometimes a select few people will throw out some rare parts, ebay in the past few months has had quite a bit of JDM CB parts....bumpers/fogs/headlights/list goes on and on.

good luck
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                              X