Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Reflecting on past years/cars in 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reflecting on past years/cars in 2011

So i wanted to start a thread just to see what people were driving in the years before. Any make or model. I will start with the cars that i still have photos of in no particular order of ownership:

1993 Ford Probe GT w/ Mazda Klze Motor swap from japan,cai, and borla exhaust. to name a few mods...

1992 Acura Integra GS w/ Cai, Stage 2 clutchmasters, Acura Vigor Injectors, Ebay headers...

1993 Honda Accord coupe w/ Sai, headers, and exhaust

I have also owned a 96 Dodge stratus and two other ford probes that were 4 cylinder... i was stuck on probes for a while... and a 94 Honda Accord ex that i had for a month and totalled it on a new clutch test drive...

Your Probe looked pretty badass! They were nice looking cars, and not terrible performers, for what they were. Shame they were FWD! The Probe was almost called the Mustang...

I had (no pictures of anything)
    87 Dodge Shadow ES Turbo (sold as it was falling apart)
    93 Cavalier (electrical system crapped out, not worth fixing)
    92 Accord LX sedan (still sitting in my driveway)
    86 Accord LX-i hatchback (still sitting in my driveway)
    92 Accord DX coupe (ass-ended a wall)
    92 Volvo 940GL ("sold" to a "friend"... that's all I'll say about that one.)
    02 Grand Prix GTP (the engine decided it liked to wear its oil on the outside!)
    09 Fit (current beater)

All those cars were 100% mine. Cars that weren't quite mine, for one reason or another:

86 VW Rabbit (my uncle gave it to my dad for me, I never drove it. Sold it for $200)
    86 Reliant wagon (dad's, got it when he died... ran on 3 cylinders for 6 months!)
    80 Regal (also dad's... sold to a friend and road-worthy until about 2004)
    75 Grand Am (bought from a guy that "couldn't find" the title... sat in my yard until it was stolen... probably by the guy I got it from.)
    90 Voyager V6 (mom's... gave it to me to sell.)
    02 Accord SE sedan (the ex's car, but it was partially mine for a short time.)

Soon to be added to the list is an 06 CTS-V

Comment

I've owned:

92 mitsubishi mirage (first car)
      84 datsun 200sx (s12 FTW)
      90 honda civic sedan
      88 chevy s10 blazer
      72 datsun 240z
      92 honda accord (current)

And a few mopeds here and there.

Comment

Thanks deev. I miss my probe alot and even though it was a pain in the ass as far as maintenance and parts prices it had great power. And with the Borla exhaust it sounded like a beast...and yeah i read about it almost being a mustang. In the first pic you can see the front lip...thats actually a mustang mach 1 front lip. If i could get another one i would. still love my cb though.

Comment

Sold my car. One of the best things I've ever done. Enabled me to move to Manhattan and freed up a lot of time for me

Lookin at getting a Lude next yr though. 5th gens getting cheap. Keep it at my parents house

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Me

1992 accord ex sedan
            1991 integra GS hatch
            1992 accord ex coupe

Comment

Ah i owned a..
              - 93 buick lesabre complete peice drove the crap outta it cause i wanted to kill it (killed it )
              - 94 Civic lx Ferio current project Working on getting the thing properly painted then its getting dropped 2.5" and got an exaust just waiting to be put on etc lots of parts laying in my baseent (too cold) (184kms)
              - 93 Accord lx coupe Nothing much going to happen to this as itll be my dd and winter beater, getting all new audio have to get summer rims (studded winter tires) and maybe a mesh grille and a slight drop MAYBE (189Kms)

Poor civic D:
              then the whole accord
              Last edited by Tugboat; 01-01-2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Whats up guys. Ive been lurking here for a few weeks for some info on my accord, and I guess its about time I finally posted lol. Ive had a few cars, here they are going in order of when I bought them:
                First car: 1991 accord LX auto w/77k miles. Bought 2/05-Sold 11/07

Second car: 1992 3000gt VR4. Bought 6/07-Present (still have it)

Third car: 1990 Civic LX sedan 5spd with 275k. Bought for $200 on 3/09-sold for $800 7/09 (i miss this car the most, honestly)

Forth car: 1985.5 Porsche 944. Biggest POS Ive ever had. Bought 7/09-sold 7/09

Fifth Car: 1991 Dodge stealth R/t non turbo. Bought 8/09-sold 2/10

Sixth Car: 2002 Civic SI. Bought 2/10-sold 6/10

Seventh Car: 2004 Z51 Corvette 6 spd. Bought 8/10-Current (still have it)

Eighth Car: 1965 plymouth belvedere II. Bought 9/10-sold for parts 12/10

Nineth car: 1990 accord ex 5 spd. New project car. bought 12/10-current

Comment

My previous 92 Accord Ex 5spd

My current 99.5 Nissan Pathfinder LE

I still visit this site on a daily basis!
                  in the future I might get another accord.

Comment

93 S10 Blazer 4.3 Vortec, Great motor , rest of it was eh.
                    98 Grand Cherokee, Decent vehicle, lot of small issues though.
                    92 Pathfinder, Awesome Vehicle, great design, hope to have another one.But I am hanging onto my 92 Accord LX of course though.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Well I've been though all this. I'm thinking about swapping everything from the Integra over to my wagovan then getting a newer miata for track business.

88 honda civic sedan...
                      89 gmc safari minivan...
                      91 honda accord lx... Current cb***
                      91 acura integra ls-s..
                      92 honda accord ex. some other dudes project.
                      92 Nissan sentra se-r with built avenir sr20det. Fastest car I've had by far.
                      92 lexus sc400
                      89 Mazda rx-7 gtu
                      92 acura integra ls... Current***
                      91 honda crx si
                      92 toyota supra turbo targa top.... the boat
                      90 mazda miata.. funnest car ever owned.
                      91 Honda civic wagon... Current***

Comment

I wanted an MX6 with the klze, just never could find a clean one

89 cavalier, to slow/sucky interior but got surprising mileage
                        91 tercel, bought it not knowing how to drive stick bucking and stalling all the way home. Got smashed less than 2 months later by someone running a red light.
                        91 cavalier, didn't learn the first time...
                        99 mustang gt, previous owner beat it and i paid the price
                        90 accord, sold and now owned by another member on here
                        95 accord, sometimes regret selling it but my current car is near identical
                        96 accord wagon- current
                        FA1

Comment

Man..

1992 Accord (2002 - 2005)

Lets see I've owned a 92 Accord sedan, 95 Ranger, 94 Accord sedan (did my h22 in that) , 92 Legacy (while I owned the 94) and a 92 Accord (converted from auto to man and recieved the h22)

I beat the living SNOT out of this thing..and yeah Deev as well as a few others know the story haha

I dont know what the HELL I was thinking when I owned that..

1995 Ranger (2005 - 2007) did allot to this truck, regret selling it though..family owned for 12 years including myself.

This was at a mini meet one of the members on here put together a couple years back.

1994 Accord (2007 - 2010)

My favorite car of all time (next to my current daily) 1994 Accord. I went balls on this one..told myself I wasn't dicking around and did my 5 lug conversion, H22 swap and yeah it was definitely a sleeper..until the rear end got hit last April..I miss the FUCK out of this car.

I bought it on a whim and got ripped off, burned oil, untrue odd reading.

Fell in love with the color that I went with a grey and green theme.

Oh and possibly the only guy in my area with NSX 2 piston calipers...I loved the way this thing locked up fronts..

Was also the inspiration for the theme of cd5tuner.com (I was very very flattered when Deev admitted that on a thread when the site first launched)

Said good bye to it in August

1992 Legacy (2010 - 2010..2 short friggen months)

I nicknamed this beast the grey bomber, it had a LOUD ass exhaust leak and it sounded like a WWII fighter plane coming down the street, dismayed to find out it wasn't a 4WD but a 2WD, bombed it to work and back while my 5th gen sat parked.

Couldn't pass inspection so I drove it to a junkyard for a $150 while it over heated really badly on the way up.

Got it for free and made $150..not bad eh??

Parked next to my 5th gen last Jan.

1992 Accord coupe (2010 - present)

And lastly my coupe, I bought this for $500 original FLA car with NO rust except for a peeling clear coat. intending it to be my daily commuter...298k at the time I bought it and two weeks of owning it the trans took a shit. 5th gen was hit and yea it was a no brainer at that point..swap over EVERYTHING and convert.

306k and counting..

Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

My first car:

Her name, Maxi..94 Nissan Maxima SE V6 5 speed, LSD, rear spoiler, sunroof, leather power seats, awesome Bose radio/speakers, fog lights. It was my first car, and i loved it much. My Mother sold it about 4 years back with around 230k, and i still see it running around to this day and almost cry i miss it, she was my first love.

2nd: His name, Alty..97 Nissan Altima GLE autotragic. Leather, sunroof, spoiler, alloy wheels, fun sporty car. Had intake, no cats, and a shift kit. Loved smoking V6 Mustangs in this thing, even outran a 305 Camaro with Alty

3rd: 92 Honda Accord LX 4 door. H22a, turbo, and exhaust other than that she is stock, engine wise. Slammed to the ground on adjustable coilovers. Love eating Mustang GT's in this thing with out even trying.

Comment

Originally posted by protunef22 View Post

1993 Honda Accord coupe w/ Sai, headers, and exhaust

I have also owned a 96 Dodge stratus and two other ford probes that were 4 cylinder... i was stuck on probes for a while... and a 94 Honda Accord ex that i had for a month and totalled it on a new clutch test drive...
                              That lip is sick. What is it??

Comment

Working...
                              X