Honda_Lady : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda_Lady : 1992 Accord EX

1992 EX 4dr Accord. stock. needs a lot of work, that it won't get.

9/5/2015 update = as of 7:00pm the car completely quit shifting on its own and lost reverse. Spent an entire week working on diagnosis and found that nothing helped.

9/14/2015 = only thing left is to check the shift cable but I feel like that won't help either. Transmission is shot. If that is the case? It may be going to the junkyard.

10/11/2016 been more than a month since I had it towed off to the junkyard, only got $140 for it.

INTERIOR: stock except for the radio. Installed a DUAL.

Future Plans:
    -engine swap (whatever i can get my hands on cheap) and/or rebuild this engine
    -new paint job: planning a hand painted look, already started seeing how it would look with sharpie.
    -add an alarm, kill switches and other safety measures
    -add a CB radio
    -new stereo system
    -tinted windows
    -weighing putting air bags or hydraulics on the car so i have control over when the car is lowered and when it's not.
    -roof rack with bike rack on it
    -upgrade my horn and add an air horn facing towards the rear to wake drivers up that might rear end me.
    -red/clear tail lights and adding fogs to the front (if i can find OEM fogs and maybe still if i can't)
    -still trying to decide if i want aftermarket rims or not.
    -add some LED's inside and out. got quite a few ideas for this in my head right now, hard to explain it.
    -not sure what else i want to do with it at this moment.

Last edited by Honda_Lady; 10-11-2016, 02:33 AM. Reason: updated interior
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

looks good

Comment

Nice ride!!!! Good luck with it!!!
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Nice can't wait to see it with those future plans done.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
        My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Thanks!

i also took an engine degreaser to my engine just before it got dark as well as getting the love bugs off my front bumper and mirrors.

Comment

What's wrong with your bumper that you got it holding on like that?

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
            My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

the reinforcement behind the cover is broken. tomorrow i'll take the grill off and take a pic of where it's broken. hope to make it to some junk yards soon and see if i can find any front bumpers in good shape.

Comment

Looks like a good start.. Hope to see it well taken care of
                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Car looks good,with some little things here and there it will look awesome!

Gotta love those love bugs lol I just moved back up from Tampa and woah i hated those damn bugs

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

thanks guys i try my best to take care of her. sometimes it's not so easy financially.

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
                    Gotta love those love bugs lol I just moved back up from Tampa and woah i hated those damn bugs
                    yea those bugs love white cars which makes it that much harder to keep mine clean when they are in "season". did you know that those bugs were actually a UF experiment?

Comment

Did u cover anything on ur engine degrease or just straight shot on everything? I'm bout to do mine soon so I was wondering. Lol but I would say go for some 50/50 red clear tails, maybe some 1 peicers or amber corners would be a nice touch to ur plans. And i can't wait to see what blue u get!! Lol can't wait to see this progress!!!
                      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                        thanks guys i try my best to take care of her. sometimes it's not so easy financially.

yea those bugs love white cars which makes it that much harder to keep mine clean when they are in "season". did you know that those bugs were actually a UF experiment?
                        Ya i did landscapping so i pretty much became best friends with them lol But ya they were a huge mistake! Back on topic keep it clean

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                          Did u cover anything on ur engine degrease or just straight shot on everything? I'm bout to do mine soon so I was wondering. Lol but I would say go for some 50/50 red clear tails, maybe some 1 peicers or amber corners would be a nice touch to ur plans. And i can't wait to see what blue u get!! Lol can't wait to see this progress!!!
                          i didn't cover anything on just straight shot on everything. just don't get it on the paint, if you do get it on the paint wipe it off with a wet rag immediately. the can of degreaser i got says to cover any open carburetor or intake system openings as well as cover exposed electrical and electronic components (like cracked or frayed wires and engine computer units (which we don't have to worry about) because it will short those items out using this. you leave it on for 10-15 mins making sure not to leave any over spray on the paint because it will mess up the paint. then it says to use as little water to rinse it off as possible. what i used is called " GUNK Engine Bright Original" i have had it so long i don't know how much it costed.

Comment

so for those wondering what's up with the bungee cord, i got pics of what is broken behind the bumper cover. it's broken all the way through which is why when there is not bungee cord the bumper majorly sags.

first one is from under the break:

second one is from above the break:

i sure wish i could fix this, i am going through entirely too many bungee cords LMAO

Comment

Looks good any plans on lowering it any?

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                              X