Transmission possibilities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transmission possibilities?

I know i've read on here before a list of what trannys are compatable but ive spent the past 30 minutes searching and cant find shit... does anyone know which automatic trannys are interchangeable with my cb9? was looking at a 92-96 jdm h22a non lsd tranny... and also found a f23a1 auto tranny... also even considered a 97-01 prelude tranny if possible... actually would prefer that over all the others... i know they bolt up to my f22a6 but didnt know about the actual mount, wiring, and tcu? and tiptronic if using 97-01 prelude... any help will be very much appreciated... please help me as i already have the tranny out of mine and need to know what to try to get to replace it... wekfest is in 2 weeks so i gotta get this shit done this week... thanks fellas

Any transmission that comes on an F or H series engine (FWD, of course) will fit.
    The tiptronic unit can be made to work with some serious customization. Since you're asking this question, I'm fairly certain you don't have enough knowledge or experience to do it without driving yourself nuts. I know I sure as hell don't.

Transmissions on the H series engines have shorter gearing. You'll accelerate a little faster, and rev higher in top gear (so gas mileage on the highway will suffer.)

Comment

I'm interested in this too.. I know I saw a comprehensive list of compatible transmissions somewhere on here before, so off to searching.
      1991 HONDA ACCORD EX COUPE
      2014 Volvo XC70 T6 AWD ----- 2000 Honda Odyssey LX
      2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S ------ 1994 Toyota Corolla DX
      2001 Subaru Outback --------- 1990 Infiniti M30

Comment

Working...
      X