Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What projects ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talonted1990 View Post
    It looks better in the pictures than it does in person. I am actually looking at an EG hatch that had a turbo b20/vtec setup in it, I want to daily the coupe and build a b20 for the hatch if I can get rid of a few of my other cars.
    Picked up a Mustang GT project so I won't be getting the hatch. Really need to sell something now......

https://imgur.com/a/bbCre

Comment

I haven't had a CB7 in over 5 years. My last one was a disaster.

Wouldn't call my current cars "projects" though I do have some objectives in mind.

2012 G37S- So far so good. New wheels/tires/coilovers have been serving me well. I also added a front camber kit (very similar to a CB7 camber kit with with same clearance problem). Recently compounded it; looking for a free night or weekend to polish it. Got an Android head unit plug in thing that should hopefully be pretty cool, and I'd like to do an intake and exhaust. Probably going to cap it off with a sub box with a passive radiator in it and roll with it till the note's paid off.

2011 Civic EX- just gotta get it sold. Thinking about giving it to the in laws but I'm not sure they can drive stick. God it is so weak, loud and rattly. Glad to see it go

2006 Ninja 650R- on the fence. Did a track day last year and it was fun, but what I would need to get it up to snuff would buy a few bike rentals. And that wouldn't address the lack of power. Tempted to throw money at the suspension and the like but I really just need to sell it and move on. Have to fix the horn, turn signals and change the rear tire... and just leave it at that. 20K miles on the street... definitely had my fun, but as far as bikes go I'm keeping it on the track. Just not worth it with my first kid on the way, especially with how much more fun track days are.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Picked up a Mustang GT project so I won't be getting the hatch. Really need to sell something now......

https://imgur.com/a/bbCre
        I say sell the mustang lol
        Just kidding,i know the pain,i have 5 vehicles and ones driveable lol
        Follow me on IG to see my builds/pics
        dmfb919

Comment

Originally posted by chi View Post
          I say sell the mustang lol
          Just kidding,i know the pain,i have 5 vehicles and ones driveable lol
          Lol, I have been looking for a Mustang for a year or so but I wanted a sn95 this time, I have had 2 other fox bodies but I couldn't pass up this deal. The only one of my vehicles that isn't running and driving is the Civic.

Comment

Lol, I have been looking for a Mustang for a year or so but I wanted a sn95 this time, I have had 2 other fox bodies but I couldn't pass up this deal. The only one of my vehicles that isn't running and driving is the Civic.
            Sold the Mustang and bought a f350 crew cab dually, I really need to decide what I want as a project and stick to it, lol.

Comment

New Project : 1997 EK Civic EX (D16Y8) 230,000 Miles
              everything works!

F22 coming soon..

Keep Pushing..

Comment

'77 Honda CB550 - used to ride it for fun and a few long trips. I need to replace the points and oil and sell it.
                '81 CB650 frame, parts. Probably gonna yank the motor and scrap the rest.
                '97 VFR. Basically the spiritual successor to the NR750, one of the most beautifully designed, well engineered bikes ever made IMO. Love this bike. Needs carbs cleaned and a little body work. I used to ride this a lot too. Wonderful bike, wonderful sounds from the geared cams. Not to mention dead reliable.
                '10 Camaro SS. Used to be my daily, the Accord is filling in now. Some light mods like exhaust, intake, etc. Nothing too crazy.

I need to get rid of the bikes so I can put the Chevy in the garage!! I haven't had the itch to ride in a couple years so I'm thinking of selling them. But I have a bad feeling the urge will come back in one fell swoop and I won't have them anymore. I just need to man up and sell them. I can always buy another bike.
                My '91 LX build. Bought September 2017. Sold June 2020.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...r /> t=209871
                Current mileage: 399450 5/18/2020

My '92 LX build. Bought Novemeber 2019. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3293791
                Current mileage: 422679 11/21/19

Comment

Just finished "building" my wifes CD5, (eibach prokit springs on KYB G2 struts, ebay cold air pipe with K&N filter, Energy Suspension front poly mount insert, revived interior to stock, SEM products "hot rod black" satin paint, shaved trunk, shaved side mouldings, clear not euro taillights, rear bumper corner lights and turns, black inset headlights, all chrome gone, 17" 5 spoke black and polished aluminum wheels, Sumitomo HTR A/S P02 215/45/17 tires). Currrently building my cb7, I also have 2 52 ford F1 trucks awaiting build, 1 show truck 1 ratrod, and an 86 mustang that will be a drag car. Also have a 94 Honda Magna 750 that doesn't need anything.
                  Last edited by Size9zombie; 01-21-2018, 02:42 PM.

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

I am gonna change the rear shock on the 650R, rebuild the forks and change the tires. Been watching MotoGP vids and I do want to ride some more on the street.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Sold the Mustang and bought a f350 crew cab dually, I really need to decide what I want as a project and stick to it, lol.
                      Small update: Never got the F350 running right so I am looking at a 1995 F150 reg cab short bed. The owner said it may need an engine so I can get it for a few hundred dollars. He is the original owner and the truck is in good shape. So as it sits I have a 93 accord, 97 Civic, 96 Volvo 960 and a 09 Kia Optima and they are all running strong.

I daily the Civic now.
                      https://photos.app.goo.gl/VoX2AKPAbYoxaLrR2
                      Last edited by talonted1990; 05-15-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X