X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    damn no front window tint for IL

But I could paint the back windows black if i wanted lol
    I still have them I don't care what the cops think about me but yea I got like four. Or five tickets so yea

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
    I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

my buddy had 5% all around on this IS300..got three tickets within two weeks and the cop told him if he didnt have it removed and then come to the police station and show them they were going to impound his car for 30 days..ive never had any problems with my truck its 15% all around..pretty dark..damn just noticed alaska's law is 70% up front why bother lol
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Henry don't be a bitch, Get 5% and call it a day

Comment

HAHA where i live PA its 70%.. you know how many cars i see driven that have way darker than 70%.... what the hell does 70% tint even look like.. someone should show me this
          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

MA back window is 35%
            I have 20%

Comment

20% all round, nuff said

Comment

wow

i am getting my windows tinted this summer and this has helped so much. Thanks for posting the link on state laws. You really helped someone out and there is probably others out there that might wanna look at this to if they are considering window tint.
                Big 'C' Macin

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  im 5% illegal lol i have 30 and 35 is legal in MO. oh well
                  i am in mo too.i had 5% all the way around on my firebird and never got stopped once for it.i don't think anyone really pays attention they got better things to worry about like free coffee and chasing donuts

Comment

Dude, you need to make it to STL some time.

Mannix, why do your windows look all smooth and flawless in the one pic? Almost liek mirrors...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Dude, you need to make it to STL some time.

Mannix, why do your windows look all smooth and flawless in the one pic? Almost liek mirrors...
                      That's what good tint just looks like.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good or clean?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Good or clean?
                          Both lol.

Comment

NC is 32% not 35% so he needs to get that adjusted.

Comment

Originally posted by yardiexd40 View Post
                              NC is 32% not 35% so he needs to get that adjusted.
                              That's weird. I've only ever seen tint sold in 5% increments.

Comment

WA is B.A i got 18 % sides and 5% in back, cops dont even look twice our law is 32 or 35 % i cant remember, but the rear doesnt really matter. tint laws are usually one of those things, that unless you are running 5% all around, its mainly just a reason they can pull you over. like a tail light out or something. So dont be dumb and go 5% and you should be fine

Comment

Working...
                                X