No announcement yet.

Dutchaccord's house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when are you going to scan the blue prints for us and post them in the DIY section? How much is this house running you man?

BTW i agree with everyone else its looking great

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

in the first pic...

whats with the 2 doors? is it a duplex?

& do you have a floor plan?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Did you design the house yourself?
        Im a Jr. Architect/draftsman for an Architectural firm and am just curious to where you got your plans for the house.

Very beautiful home...
        Very nice selection on the brick color...
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Frst off, thanks for the positive comments.

Originally posted by quakerjoe
          when are you going to scan the blue prints for us and post them in the DIY section? How much is this house running you man?

BTW i agree with everyone else its looking great
          Well, the house will eventually sell for 455k (conservative estimate), houses are expensive in the Netherlands, but as you can see their built to last.

@Night Wolf; yeah its a duplex, i ts verry hard to obtain land, so i had to go for this pcs of land, and according to the regulations it had to be a duplex house... oh well...

I do have all the building plans, (on PDF) im willing to link them if someone is willing to host them for me

Designing and all the structural design/calculations were done by me.
          I do have my degree in buiding engeneering (architect if u will), and am currently fiishing college (within 1/2 yr) and then ill have my degree in mechanical engeneering. (w00t w00t).

@ Charliehstle209;

Unlike in the US european houses are individually designed, theres no such thing as a "catalogue" building on this side of the world. This makes building quit a lot more expensive, but you do get a lot of variaty.

I do have lots and lots of construction photo's but i need to upload them be4 i can post them here.(assuming that you guys want to see more)

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
          For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

nice u need to have a cb7 meet there lol
            93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchaccord
              Frst off, thanks for the positive comments.

Well, the house will eventually sell for 455k (conservative estimate), houses are expensive in the Netherlands, but as you can see their built to last.

@Night Wolf; yeah its a duplex, i ts verry hard to obtain land, so i had to go for this pcs of land, and according to the regulations it had to be a duplex house... oh well...

I do have all the building plans, (on PDF) im willing to link them if someone is willing to host them for me

Designing and all the structural design/calculations were done by me.
              I do have my degree in buiding engeneering (architect if u will), and am currently fiishing college (within 1/2 yr) and then ill have my degree in mechanical engeneering. (w00t w00t).

@ Charliehstle209;

Unlike in the US european houses are individually designed, theres no such thing as a "catalogue" building on this side of the world. This makes building quit a lot more expensive, but you do get a lot of variaty.

I do have lots and lots of construction photo's but i need to upload them be4 i can post them here.(assuming that you guys want to see more)

yeah there are too many cookie cutter houses here in the US

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchaccord

man thats a pretty nice ***** of change... so how expensive were just materials and then property cost... if you dont mind me asking...

Can anyone help a brother out and host this man's building plans?

and lastly of course we want to see more.... you do amazing work!

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

man thats a pretty nice chunk of change...
                  Fixed that for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                    yeah there are too many cookie cutter houses here in the US
                    yeah you got that right and out here in Az the houses are basically a styrofoam maybe 1 inch or less thick and some black weather proofing paper covering a wood frame and mortar outside. if i tried and knew i wasnt gonna hit a stud i could punch through to the outside of the house.

Ride List
                    1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                    2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                    newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by blazenem
                      yeah you got that right and out here in Az the houses are basically a styrofoam maybe 1 inch or less thick and some black weather proofing paper covering a wood frame and mortar outside. if i tried and knew i wasnt gonna hit a stud i could punch through to the outside of the house.

"cookie cutter houses" mean that the same floor plan gets used multiple times in a community.

btw most of the homes in the westside of the US are wooden frame homes with stucco on the outside.

unlike in S.FL where homes are built using renforced cinderblocks that can withstand hurricanes of cat.5

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                        "cookie cutter houses" mean that the same floor plan gets used multiple times in a community.

btw most of the homes in the westside of the US are wooden frame homes with stucco on the outside.

unlike in S.FL where homes are built using renforced cinderblocks that can withstand hurricanes of cat.5

I agree with you bro..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

man thats a pretty nice ***** of change... so how expensive were just materials and then property cost... if you dont mind me asking...

Can anyone help a brother out and host this man's building plans?

and lastly of course we want to see more.... you do amazing work!
                          Buy building it himself, and contracting the stuff he couldnt do himself out, I am sure you can take the final selling cost, and on something that price, I would guess that you are probably looking at a bit over 1/4. Then again, im just talking about the house itself, no idea about the land.

Comment

ill do my best to get the drawings up, mabe tomorrow.... I'm too busey right now, its really time for a summerbrake!

2k20:

Comment

quick lil update

2k20:

Comment

omg

Comment

Working...
                                X