No announcement yet.

cb9love : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have to ask you to stop before I take out another loan from my uncle and buy a wagon.
    Originally posted by cb9love
    when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
      I'm going to have to ask you to stop before I take out another loan from my uncle and buy a wagon.
      then you'll be doing this as your listening to the tunes going I say
      and last night I got the pesky CEL too go off and I didnt even have too pull the bulb.
      CB7TUNER.com
      Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Wanna come to Rhode Island and get mine off? Because no matter what I do it wont go away.
        when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Fighting the Honda rot

Just a little update on the wagon,
          MY buddy JT McDonald in Columbus Ohio did the welding, mud, sanding, and spraying. I did the cutting and grinding. I think it turned out nice for a amateur and a newb. This was his third quarter panel repair and my first.
          Also the engine has over a 1000 miles on the build and is running nicely.
          CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Love the build! I especially like that another wagon owner is going for performance! How do you like the stroker? I'm in between building a N/A F22, but a H is soooo appealing!
            '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
            '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
            '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Thanks man, I love eating people up in the corners in my wagon, They look so confused.
              The stroked H is a beast, I fing love it.
              The butt dyno sayz the torque increase is greater on the stroked H than the difference between a b18 and a b20z as a frame of reference.
              Of course I still want too build a head too go with the stroked bottom, I just don't have much piston too valve clearance now. So its research and collecting time.
              CB7TUNER.com

Comment

winning the war on rot

plus a delete.

I'm feeling good about the rot repairs. Nothing like fire and steel too win a war. Next up, new front seats
                CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Wow, nice work! You are inspiring me to fight the rust war that is being waged all around my rear window!
                  *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                  ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                  ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                  "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                  Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                  The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                  Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

I'm so in love with this thing. My friend lives in Columbus and I told him if he ever see's it to send me a picture.

Comment

I see you have a wideband, how is that basemap working out for you? Do you see it run lean at all?

Comment

A+ on the finger bro, Good work on rebuilding the motor!!

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Motors lookin good!
                          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                            Wow, nice work! You are inspiring me to fight the rust war that is being waged all around my rear window!
                            Thanks man, you got me looking at drag radials and light weight rims, If you were closer my buddy would help with that fight for a good price.

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
                            I'm so in love with this thing. My friend lives in Columbus and I told him if he ever see's it to send me a picture.
                            Cool, Where in Columbus does he live. I work all over town. He might catch one with it loaded down with tools.

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                            I see you have a wideband, how is that basemap working out for you? Do you see it run lean at all?
                            The basemap is working great. During idle it will go between lean and stoic.
                            I had a chance to do a good pull out on a country road and watch the wide band, It would start on the richer side under WOT then go too the leaner side right before switching the map fuel curve. During cruise it runs stoic, I also have a EGT probe and guage installed know and found i was running a little warm across the board so i advanced the timing 3 degrees and now she runs much cooler. With the e85 the 3 degree advance is generally suggested but I wanted too see how it would run at 15 degree btdc, it was hot so I bumped it too 18 degrees btdc.

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                            A+ on the finger bro, Good work on rebuilding the motor!!
                            Thank you, I'm just glad both are now working the way they are supposed too.

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                            Motors lookin good!
                            Thanks man, feels and sounds good driving it.
                            CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Honestly I have no clue. He's an internet friend of mine for the past few years.

Comment

Random updates

EGT probe and failing high temp paint, good enough reason to go ahead and order header wrap.
                                Picture of the diy plexiglass double din gauge cluster with the wideband and egt gauges.
                                Here we have the newest JY score, this smaller diameter steering wheel has helped with the power steering delete at least as much as the poly bushings fresh ball joints and tie rod ends.
                                N/A diy oil catch can i saw on a acura forum.
                                My first attempt at a diy lexan (not plexiglass) window. When we did the antenna delete the window got hot then cooled too quick and shattered. Seemed like a good opportunity too try out the lexan window. If this holds up through the winter I'll do the other side and make a DIY for the forum.

Some clear coner and bumper lights that were supposed too wait for the paint and body work but I broke the drivers corner light changing the light bulbs so instead of buying a jy corner I put the clears on I had purchased on a last winter ebay binge.
                                Last edited by cb9love; 10-30-2014, 01:15 PM. Reason: typo
                                CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Working...
                                X