CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Technical/Performance

Old 06-15-2016, 08:05 PM   #1
Siener80
Newcomer

Siener80 is cool... so far.
Megan Toe arms causing issues? help appreciated!!

Ok guys so this is my wagon. Recently did rear toe arms and when i went to sit the car down it tucked way to much the car dropped an extra inch and a half well i did the passenger side and not the drivers. Going to move my car to our new house i test drove it and i was rubbing on my passenger side. Pulled into the drive way pulled the ebrake parked it. Decided im gonna put my stocks on so i dont rub real bad but the car no longer sat to low. I put the car in gear and dropped the ebrake the car dropped again in the rear but only on the drivers side. Any idea why?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Siener80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #2
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Honestly, I would never trust any Megan components on my car. They're nothing more than a generic knockoff company. They don't actually engineer anything, and their quality control is questionable.

You have to link to the actual image, not the page the image is located on. We can't see what you're talking about. For now, I'd suggest just setting it back to stock.

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:15 PM   #3
Siener80
Newcomer

I just dont understand how this could cause this. Before the job was done passenger side did it. Then i finished and now driver side did it but driver side still has stock ecentric adjusting toe arm
Old 06-15-2016, 09:26 PM   #4
Siener80
Newcomer

And i drove the car around the back and it sat a little lower on the pass side than it used to got home put up ebrake put it in gear let off ebrake this happened
Old 06-16-2016, 01:59 AM   #5
illinois_erik
CB7tuner Member

illinois_erik is very helpful illinois_erik is very helpful illinois_erik is very helpful
when you installed the megans, did you adjust the length of them to match the stock ones you took out?
Old 06-16-2016, 09:05 AM   #6
Siener80
Newcomer

Yes.

Tags
megan racing , problem , suspension

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: