X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by may my wagon should be done. goodies coming in

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
      man i don't know. i'm here hoping i figure out the problem with my wagon. other than that i'm getting ready to slap my jdm one peice headlights, my bmw hids, my jdm armrest and paint my 92 anniversary rims. i can't drive her but i might as well make her look good. btw thanx for the signature
      damn that sucks bro' my baby is sittin still too-(she is running, but no tag.)

oh, and i know i did not make the last meet, but i will be all over the next one. I might even bring food.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
        What we need to do is to take this to a whole new level....we need to get our cb's looking right so we can enter some shows..My goal is to have a fleet of us in HIN Mia this year...Im tried of seeing the usual tuner cars there..now i have nothing against them but we got to get this shit poppin...We can make this happen.
        you talking money, and (Most importantly) TIME, not everyone has that.

Comment

Originally posted by GameChewer
          damn that sucks bro' my baby is sittin still too-(she is running, but no tag.)

oh, and i know i did not make the last meet, but i will be all over the next one. I might even bring food.
          i'm up and running, so i'm good

Comment

I'm down for a meet.Hopefully i will have my whip done cuz i got alot of work to do on it.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
            Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Ok South Florida bitches I'll be Feb 13 - 15, 2008 in Davie, FL
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by GameChewer
                you talking money, and (Most importantly) TIME, not everyone has that.
                Bro go at your own pace..thats what im doing..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

O t0wn on t0p!!!!!!
                  USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                  WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

Originally posted by imismyh0nda
                    O t0wn on t0p!!!!!!
                    Fuck o town......Ya just some wacked out bishes. lol j/p ya i am down for whatever i should have my brand spanking new suspension done by then, aka brand new shocks springs, sway bars, ball joints ties you name it i plan to replace it And as for individual styles i noticed seve is coping mine....lol j/p but ya whoever needs that boost itch scratched let me know ill fix that for ya Oh and i have officially started the new monster rebuild. Plan on having it done. When ever. Hoping end of year but i am not rushing it

J-ville on top bishes. As you can tell by a map
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

so nick do you want have the next meet in your town?
                      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by imismyh0nda
                        O t0wn on t0p!!!!!!

haha south florida's on top lol.

we do 30+ car meets, we got 2 fourm mod's in the same reigon,were getting bigger than cali.

congrats richie

april may sounds great for another meet.
                        i got sum plains in the work on. should be ready to go.
                        FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                        My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
                          so nick do you want have the next meet in your town?
                          Honestly it doesn't matter to me. I wouldn't know what to do here in jax. ask the people who came to the first one lmao. We should hit up gainsville when they open the track and have a track/ bbq day
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                            Honestly it doesn't matter to me. I wouldn't know what to do here in jax. ask the people who came to the first one lmao. We should hit up gainsville when they open the track and have a track/ bbq day
                            when does it opem up?

Or do u guys mine on doin it in tampa/lakeland Area

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
                              when does it opem up?

Or do u guys mine on doin it in tampa/lakeland Area
                              i would prefer closer to home, but i am always open. but like i said i am down for whatever. Then me and if other from j-ville come we can hook up with tn_accord and his crew and have a nice drive
                              ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                                i would prefer closer to home, but i am always open. but like i said i am down for whatever. Then me and if other from j-ville come we can hook up with tn_accord and his crew and have a nice drive

it good have it in your town..cuz we other states that can come.

well just start a thread about the meet when you are ready......
                                if you need help let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X