Cincinnati U Pull and Pay Pullathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cincinnati U Pull and Pay Pullathon

Save the date! Sunday, July 22 at Cincinnati U Pull and Pay, $54.99 for all you can carry 20 ft. Core charges still apply for certain parts.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Here's the haul. Only had about 2 hours. Carried all this (225+ lbs) at once a distance of 20 ft. My son and a couple other guys helped me load up. Tires/wheels on my back with a load strap over my shoulders then under a box with all the parts in it in front of me. Hood duct taped to my back over the tires/wheels. The things wrapped in white are more tail lights (2 complete sets of sedan lights).

Pull-a-thon 2018 by Paul Kemme, on Flickr

Note for next time: Find a heavy duty plastic crate instead of cardboard box with reinforced bottom - oil and coolant from the head softened the bottom of the box and I wound up losing many of the bolts/nuts I tossed in there. Should probably have some kind of separate container for the nuts and bolts.
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 07-23-2018, 11:40 PM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Nice haul! Literally!

Comment

haha... awesome....!

Comment

Paul that is one hell of a good haul for 2 hours of time. Damn on hauling all of that yourself. Even if it was only 20 feet.
          Last edited by Rilas; 07-24-2018, 08:58 AM.
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Now that’s what I’m talking about! If you gotta get it, you gotta get it. Any way you can.
            I’ll bring my back pack with tools and my dolly if I have to. Fill em both up. Much props for pick a part determination. Good scores too!
            5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

super score! like, thats really really impressive.

I went to the local "all you can carry" pullathon and watched some crazy antics, one guy had an entire rear axle with hubs and wheels attached, with extra parts hanging using seatbelts from the two sides. I guess his time doing shoulder squats paid off.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
                Now that’s what I’m talking about! If you gotta get it, you gotta get it. Any way you can.
                I’ll bring my back pack with tools and my dolly if I have to. Fill em both up. Much props for pick a part determination. Good scores too!
                They have wheelbarrows and carts for normal days, but for the Pull-a-thon you had to carry it by yourself to get the deal.

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                I went to the local "all you can carry" pullathon and watched some crazy antics, one guy had an entire rear axle with hubs and wheels attached, with extra parts hanging using seatbelts from the two sides. I guess his time doing shoulder squats paid off.
                I was too busy loading up, my son watched two guys carry a pickup truck bed loaded with parts. They allowed a third guy to pull a cart underneath in case they couldn't handle it (but then they wouldn't have gotten the deal - 2 guys on a load = 2 x $55).
                Last edited by Fleetw00d; 07-24-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Show up with 6 guys and carry out a car
                  Ok, a $330 piece of junk may not be all that worthwhile... but still, I’d do it for the novelty!

Comment

Nice Haul man! I love the as much as you can carry deals. When I did mine I just took a cb trunk I found and loaded it all on there and carried the trunk. I didn't think of strapping things to my back!
                    Last edited by Grumpys93; 07-25-2018, 12:43 AM.
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Show up with 6 guys and carry out a car
                      Ok, a $330 piece of junk may not be all that worthwhile... but still, I’d do it for the novelty!
                      Limit was 2 people per load.

Comment

Working...
                      X