OBD1 to OBD2 Harness Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
    People have used the F22 bracket, and it supposedly creates the correct angle for the rubber mount to bolt to when installed, but one of the bolts to secure it to the block won't line up. The correct part is the P13 mount from any DOHC '92-'01 Prelude.
    Okay thanks, that's what I was thinking as well.
    Keep Pushing..

Comment

What the heck is the black solenoid looking device with the hose connecting next to the throttle body?

Jarrett you were mentioning it in another thread & someone said it has to do with the charcoal canister?

Can that part be deleted?
      Keep Pushing..

Comment

With the purple/pink sticker on it? That's the EGR.
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          With the purple/pink sticker on it? That's the EGR.
          Not the EGR, it is right above the fuel rail. It has hoses connected to it. The left side of the hose looks like it connects to a fitting similar to the fitting used for the brake booster.
          Keep Pushing..

Comment

It's a valve for the AIR system. You don't need it. When Rosko modifies these manifolds he plugs the associated holes above the intake ports.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

It's a valve for the AIR system. You don't need it. When Rosko modifies these manifolds he plugs the associated holes above the intake ports.
              Thank you.
              Keep Pushing..

Comment

For future reference, closeup shot of the part in question (purge control valve/solenoid).
                Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Yes that part lol. For some reason I tried to upload a picture through tinypic.com & it wouldn't work.

Thank you.

Sorry for one million questions, there just seems to be a little less info on the Euro-R swap than normal H22 info.
                  Last edited by G. Wiffington; 08-24-2017, 02:55 PM.
                  Keep Pushing..

Comment

Well then that's why you didn't need adapters. Sure what you did worked, but you'll have a hard time finding a harness builder recommending soldering wires together when it comes to fuel injection or spark-related wires. Actually, yo'll have a hard time getting to recommend it for anything over crimping.
                    The less connections (such as those created by having extra plugs) the better. Granted the best way would be one wire from the injectors to the harness plug but having extra adapters is always worse than a solid connection (such as properly soldered wiring)

Comment

Originally posted by Bunta View Post
                      The less connections (such as those created by having extra plugs) the better. Granted the best way would be one wire from the injectors to the harness plug but having extra adapters is always worse than a solid connection (such as properly soldered wiring)
                      I'd say good job for innovating & using the materials at hand!
                      Keep Pushing..

Comment

Working...
                      X