X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCORDEX92 View Post
    So what o2 sensor do I have to buy 92 f22a6 or 95 h22a
    Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
    quick question, would h22 guys have to buy a o2 sensor for the h22a/a1/aX, or a o2 sensor for their previous f22a1/a4/a6 ?
    Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
    I already answered your question...

You would use whatever o2 sensor goes with your engine.

I will not put an o2 sensor for an 84 celica/supra's engine in my 84 celica/supra that is powered by a 94 1uz-fe...same with your honda engines...doesn't matter the car body...but the engine
    ^^^^^ bcjammerx is right, because your o2 sensor talks to your ecu, so whatever engine is under your hood you need an o2 sensor for that engine

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
      ^^^^^ bcjammerx is right, because your o2 sensor talks to your ecu, so whatever engine is under your hood you need an o2 sensor for that engine
      mhmm... what about if you have an H22 under there?

Anyway, back from the dead. I'm researching for a new o2 cause yeah, I am only running a bosch for temporary purposes. Than off to return

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

GOD DAMN! $208 for an OEM oxygen sensor!!! Anyone have a better source for a cheaper price? I don't even know if those NGK NTK's are the same.

Help...

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
          GOD DAMN! $208 for an OEM oxygen sensor!!! Anyone have a better source for a cheaper price? I don't even know if those NGK NTK's are the same.

Help...
          Already told you mang , Denso off ebay..

Btw, NGK and NTK are same.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
            Already told you mang , Denso off ebay..

Btw, NGK and NTK are same.
            Yeah but I want to get the NGK since the OEM is NGK. I seen the denso one too. I'll look on ebay again. 208 is way too much.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Since my original post, my o2 sensor started to cause a drivability problem so I replaced it, got the replacement denso for $45 from a local store here in houston, called bap/geon. Completely plug and play. Honda uses Denso or NGK/NTK for their o2 sensors.
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

try summit or clubplug

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

x2 for summit...at least for the prelude/a6 one.
                  NTK for $65. Wish I'd seen that before I bought my last one.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
                  After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
                  Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
                  PM me and get it done right!

Comment

so for future reference, are the F22A6 and H22A o2 sensors the same? They seemed to have the same plug, or is the sensor itself different?

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                      so for future reference, are the F22A6 and H22A o2 sensors the same? They seemed to have the same plug, or is the sensor itself different?
                      Mine were interchangeable.

Comment

as far as placement....
                        Like this has been said multiple times yet it still isn't being "gotten"

you use the o2 sensor that is for that car and you place it on the header where that engine had it on the oem header/manifold

so as the example presented...
                        If you have a h22, see where the OEM sensor went on the OEM header, go to the parts store and say "I need an o2 sensor for a XX prelude with the 2.2L" put the o2 sensor on your OEM h22 header or place your o2 sensor on you aftermarket header where the OEM went on the OEM header...?

WHY is this such a difficult concept?
                        ____

Comment

any o2 sensor will work that has the right connector and the right threads to screw into your exhaust. They all read O2 content and send a 0-1volt variable voltage signal. Use one from a volkswagen or a 98 civic if you want, as long as it screws in and you can solder 4 wires.

They put F22s in preludes, and when you tell them you have a 2.2 prelude...do they mean f22 sohc or h22 vtec? It doesn't matter, don't let me confuse you...they are the same. Even if it's not the same part number it will work fine.

I used my 1992 Accord EX original sensor with my H23 and my H22 before I replaced it for the sake of general maintenance.

It is not a bad idea to order the one that goes with your motor to save your own confusion. Or order the one for your car, since they're all the same and you know it will plug into your harness correctly that way.

H22A4s use two, and that is the only situation I can reasonably think there would be a problem figuring this out at all.

Comment

i just changed mine the other day ^_^ runs allot better tho car still has problems tho (its a civic what can ya expect? ) it was only $25 for a bosch 1 wire universal (no point in getting oem fit when the wire clip is already broken off haha
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!
                            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Working...
                            X