No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got it yet and wont for about another week. Gotta do the FFL thing. You know the deal. But here is a couple pics that were on the listing.

Comment

I have a Russian sks love the thing! almost wanted to get another Chinese with my C&R ffl.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
        I have a Russian sks love the thing! almost wanted to get another Chinese with my C&R ffl.
        I sold a fair condition Yugo in order to get this Soviet. I always wanted the real deal. And I finally got it.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          I sold a fair condition Yugo in order to get this Soviet. I always wanted the real deal. And I finally got it.
          ?How much did you pay? I got mine for 300, It has a purple stock. Kinda weird.

sks1 by phatdoughnut, on Flickr
          Last edited by phatdoughnut; 06-01-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
            ?How much did you pay? I got mine for 300, It has a purple stock. Kinda weird.

sks1 by phatdoughnut, on Flickr
            $625. I know, I know. I heard it from my grandfather already and I vaguely remember when they were $200-$400. That's just not the case anymore. There is an Amish auction near Verona Mo I go to every month on the 14th or 15th and I watch SKS's run through all the time. I started going in February and I've watched 7 Norinco's go through since and every one brought at least $500. That doesn't justify the cost it but that's my reasoning. If I could time travel back to 1995 and buy Soviet SKS's for $225 a piece I'd sell everything I had including the clothes off my back to buy every one I could afford.

That's a nice piece! I'd sure as hell be glad to have it.

Comment

In Canada you can get a Russian SKS with 1200 rounds of ammo for $400

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...rinco-7-62x39/

My Car
              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                In Canada you can get a Russian SKS with 1200 rounds of ammo for $400

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...rinco-7-62x39/

...no way.

I'm going to check but I'm already pretty sure I know the answer... It cannot be imported.

Comment

must be nice! you could use to get sks and 1k for 100 bucks.

Comment

Well I picked up a new ruger lcp custom yesterday but I guess you cant attach photos anymore.

Comment

I've had my ak pistol posted online for trade since around January, and after hundreds of wasr offers I think I may have finally found the unicorn I was looking for. Not so much a unicorn in the ak world, but in my area for sure.

I believe it's a Bulgarian or polish parts kit built on a nodak spud receiver, which I've read are some of the best. But the guys in Louisiana so there will be some shipping involved. We'll see how it goes.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

is it an under folder?

Comment

No, all wood. Guy sent me more pics today. It's a polish circle 11 kit on an nds-1 receiver. Has laminate front handguards, can't tell on the buttstock, kinda looks like a Romanian buttstock to me.

Last edited by bassrock234; 07-16-2015, 10:46 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I thinkcircle 11is good! does ittake double stackmags?

my spacebaris malfunctioning.

Comment

From what I've read circle 10's and 11's are the way to go as far as kit built rifles go. The guy may back out of the deal though. He doesn't like the fact that my pap rear iron sight is missing. I don't blame him, I don't like it either hahaha.

Comment

So I went to a gun shop yesterday with the intention of seeing what a FFL transfer would cost since I was looking into a HK pattern rifle and I saw they had some ARs for $600. I had no idea they were that cheap. Last AR I was looking at in WA was a plastic reciever model for $850 no sights or mags. I went home and loomed at the brand and looked back i to building one. So today I went there today in-between classes with the intention of buying a lower, come to find out you need to be 21 to buy a lower and I did not want to wait 3 months. So I bought this Del-Ton/Anderson rifle for $700 with sights, 2 mags, 100rnds of ammo, and a free day at the range.

Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Working...
                                X