97-01 auto prelude shifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

97-01 auto prelude shifter

ive been wanting to do an h22 swap into my 91 ex, and even though most people would want to keep it a manual, i'd like to keep my mine automatic, but with like a manu-matic or triptronic type of shifter, like the one on automatic 97-01 preludes such as the one here

but i was wodering if it would be diffifult to put it in if i use the auto h22 tranny with it
    -Brian

The shifter and cover could probably be made to work in your console with some effort but the manu-matic feature? I'd say no. I recall reading that that's dependent on ECU and/or tranny also.

Sorry if the details are fuzzy --- I'd seen something very similar done elsewhere; a late-90s TL or CL shifter was used in a 6th-gen Accord. Looked pretty cool but there was no manu-matic feature working.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

tons of wiring and the special tranny would be needed... its doable i would assume, but not worth it.

unless you REALLY REALLY *REALLY* want it, or just want to do it to see if it can be done, then im going to say "in your dreams" hehe

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

if you do want to do this let me know. i have the tranny and ecu for you.... alot of wiring needs to be done tho. not sure how much tho

Comment

Working...
        X