Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

New H22 goodies... teaser shots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUDE THAT IS SOOOO SICK!!! ME LIKE.
    Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
      Excellent Scott! Man, you're stepping up the game from 2 different ways, Kseries swap + mods and still tweaking your H22 NA motor, hope this brings you more business and fame buddy!! I really enjoy and appreciate what you're doing, freakin fantastic!!

I like the new sig BTW, what's up with that Ridgeline? It tweaked for something specific? I thought I saw you posting up in Ridgeline forums when I was looking into getting this truck, but I am not anymore.
      Thanks man!
      I just had a photographer play around with my cars (and truck) and he came up with the original pick. I modified it and used it as my sig. I was worried that it was going to be too big... seems to work good. This is my second Ridgeline. I was doing some serious off roading and bent the body. I traded it in for the white one. I took all of the goodies off of the older one and put them on the new one. It sits about 4" higher than stock and soon will be turboed. There are several other things, but they are just boring upgrades.

Comment

BTW, the springs and retainers are Supertech.

Comment

Very nice!

I'm assuming these rocker arms will be of a harder composition than oem? and will they be making any vtec rockers?

In your setup, since you've eliminated vtec with these are there any advantages to using those rockers over roller rockers (from crane i think)?

Comment

Wow, you put down over 300whp on your last setup? NA that's freakin awesome. Could you PM me your setup, i'm very curious, I was considering an N/A build, because I was pretty sure I could put out that type of power, but ppl on the prelude forums were saying otherwise, plus there's the whole money factor...seeing as boost is a lot cheaper than N/A. Awesome work Also, were you using JUN pistons by any chance?
            I AM VTEC, HEAR ME ROAR!!

Comment

Killing vtec=less rotating mass=win.

Comment

the only rotating mass reduced is in the cam lobes. rocker arms don't rotate! LOL
                Yea, less valve train mass = FTW!

And dude, That Cat Is Freaking Me Out!!!!!
                spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                  the only rotating mass reduced is in the cam lobes. rocker arms don't rotate! LOL
                  Yea, less valve train mass = FTW!

And dude, That Cat Is Freaking Me Out!!!!!
                  lol the cat is great. And ya, vtec lobes are extra spinning weight. Who needs em!

Comment

sooo when can we see videos??
                    -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post

Some new CNC headwork I have done. I

Nice.... First time I've seen " power lynze " ( thread + grinder + port = more fuel vapor less liquid ).

I would love to see how much more fuel efficiency that's gonna give you even though you're doing it to make power.

I plan to do it to try to get better mpg in my dd.

Who did the port work?
                      Have you had that done in any of your other H engines?
                      Last edited by spirit7623; 09-15-2008, 02:18 AM.
                      Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                      My Page!

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                        Killing vtec=less rotating mass=win.
                        no vtec ftw.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I've been waiting patiently to see if you relaesed all the specs on this...

i am curious so i had to post,, whats the outcome? and whats the specs on those valves and flowbench #'s
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
                            Thanks man!
                            I just had a photographer play around with my cars (and truck) and he came up with the original pick. I modified it and used it as my sig. I was worried that it was going to be too big... seems to work good. This is my second Ridgeline. I was doing some serious off roading and bent the body. I traded it in for the white one. I took all of the goodies off of the older one and put them on the new one. It sits about 4" higher than stock and soon will be turboed. There are several other things, but they are just boring upgrades.
                            Yep, it was you that twisted your body frame up hahaha. I knew it was you/same screen name from Arizona. Small world. Keep it up man.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

It's alive! This is the teaser shots working together.

Here is a brief video that some of you might like.

Comment

thats bitchin, love the throttle response.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X