suspension question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suspension question

what you guys think about arospeed coilovers? anybody hear about them?
    this is my cb7 92 honda accord ex....enjoy it

Never heard of them before...did a quick google search on them and they are not true coilovers but rather coilover sleeves. The seem pricey too, but i didnt search into their quality. You can get ebay coilover sleeves for waaaay cheaper. Or you could also get skunk 2 or ground control coilovers.
    Last edited by vinbon63; 11-13-2009, 12:54 AM.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Shiet sleeves. But your money, your call...
      RETIRED...

Comment

never heard of them either but they look like cheap ride.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

They sound like a more expensive version of the crap you can find on ebay that's cheaper. Save your cash and buy something reputable. If you're looking for something cost effective, try and find a used set of springs and struts. Or maybe selling some used coilovers at a decent price. I also thing shadow1 has a group buy starting for a set of $300 full body coilovers that are brand new. Take a look around for the thread.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I've seen them advertised before in magazines. They're normally in ads with a bunch of lower quality stuff. I've never heard anything about them though so I couldn't say one way or the other.

Comment

I heard of them years ago. Imo there more of a generic company like whats on ebay.
              Vouches: Bruno8747, 1badwag, Excalibur02, Bliz07, Slick, Gloryaccordy, H23CB7.

Comment

Heard of them.

Wouldn't buy them or install them on my car if someone gave them to me.

Your money, your choice.
                Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

i my gonna try for the shadow1 full coilovers see whats up with that..thank you everybody
                  this is my cb7 92 honda accord ex....enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                  X