Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

spongebob at the lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why people hate on doughboy's ride so much. Even if it's not your style, the man did it right, and has more trophies that he can carry in the car for it.

It takes a lot of balls to show your car, no matter what class you rock it in. I'd bet that none of the people that talk shit about his car are driving a car good enough to show, let alone win anything.
    Doughboy gets my fucking respect for his ride and he knows it. It's not my style, but it's his, and he's put his love, blood, sweat, money and tears in that car.

And I know that he really doesn't give a flying fuck if anyone doesn't like his ride. He does and that's all that matters.

Comment

He's lucky you got to him first, Josh. I'm getting more and more irritable lately, and I don't see the need for anyone with that kind of attitude around here. If I had done it, the ban may very well have been permanent!

Especially since he dug up a thread that's well over a year old just to flame a respected member of this site (who has done more custom bodywork HIMSELF to his car than just about anyone else on this site... but I guess since he's not slapping overpriced JDM parts on his car so it will look like everyone else's, it's not cool!)

Comment

Ii

nice thoughts ya have here

Comment

Wow,I was wondering why this thread came back up.And you are right I could careless about the haters,I'm still working on the car hoping to backout soon with new paint,, then lets see what is said.
          BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Damn i don't remember this car or this thread(shows how much i lurk lol)

Anyways im glad dipshit #1 never resurfaced and dipshit #2 was banned.

As has been said, it's a clean car and the work was done right so all there is left to do is congratulate!

Shit i won 2nd place at a car show when my car was STOCK and i remember how good it felt.

Can't wait to see the next stage!

Comment

How do you not know Spongebob? He was in last year's calendar, even! (and people bitched about it, too... I guess they wanted to see more cookie-cutter "JDM" crap...)

Comment

nice different!!!

Comment

[

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    How do you not know Spongebob? He was in last year's calendar, even! (and people bitched about it, too... I guess they wanted to see more cookie-cutter "JDM" crap...)
                    Ah

I got the first year calendar and was broke for last years so i didn't see them(even though i remember browsing the calendar on the sale website lol)

Comment

Originally posted by ghoste30 View Post
                      [
                      What is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                        What is that?
                        lmao. probably tryin to up his post count and aint realize the image gallery doesnt count. lol.

i was about to say. wtf revived this thread? lol. all to get himself banned.

Ant. ive been meaning to keep in contact with you man. hows the CB coming along?

Comment

well got the kit fixed and back on,my painter has had a rough couple of months,so I havent gotten it painted yet,hopefully soon
                          BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
                            well got the kit fixed and back on,my painter has had a rough couple of months,so I havent gotten it painted yet,hopefully soon
                            hope so man. havent seen it in a while. been waiting to see what it is

Comment

Damn i can't believe you are an original owner.

I'd love to be able to say that, but i was like 12 in 92 lol.

Comment

He rolled it off the lot and put rims on it before he got it home...
                                That's why doughboy has my respect. He's been in this game since day 1. Since he bought this car, brand new, he has loved it, modified it, and made it his own. He's done things to it that NOBODY on this site has done, like the rear fenders.

Would I want my car to be like it? No. I don't know if there's a single thing on his car that I'd want on my own. However, I admire it because it's HIS car. I have my own car to do with as I please!
                                It's like an attractive woman. Something to be admired, but I wouldn't actually want those parts in place of my own!

Then again, if my car was a show car, it'd be a sorry sight. I don't have what it takes to maintain a show car.

Comment

Working...
                                X