Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wats the prob with ebay parts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wats the prob with ebay parts

are ebay parts that bad.. i dont have much money cuz jobs are hard to find..

Then don't modify your car, do it right or do do it at all.
    wat?

Comment

are u just trying to put young kids down or are u just a dick

Comment

Originally posted by kermitbrunercb7 View Post
        are u just trying to put young kids down or are u just a dick
        That wont get you anywhere. What parts in specific are you asking about?
        Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

jdm exhaust of their and a g force clutch kit

Comment

If you clutch isn't slipping then don't touch it, and if i needs to be replaced, replace it with OEM spec Exedy replacement. Don't get any of that staged stuff.

Define jdm?
            wat?

Comment

i mean stuff like that shouldnt matter on ebay (exhaust)
              although its prolly made of cheap metals, it does the job
              not saying how long it will do it for but it does
              same with intakes from there
              you get what you pay for...ive learned.

as for important parts like a clutch or internal pieces, i would only get trusted name brands you heavily rely on parts like that rather than some exhaust weld breaking and you just having an exhaust leak
              -Tyler

Comment

it says jdm cat back exhaust system and how much wud that clutch be

Comment

it says jdm cat back exhaust system and how much wud that clutch be
                  Whats wrong with your clutch?

Its not JDM, nothing JDM about it. But yea the exhaust wont hurt anything, just sound crappy.
                  wat?

Comment

When it comes to car parts you get what you pay for. Plain and simple.
                    Cheap price = cheap quality
                    Some parts will work on your car but most likely wont last that long. Other parts are just downright dangerous to use like ebay camber kits. Multiple people have had them fail on them while they are driving. I prefer not to trust my life to cheap parts of questionable quality.

If you have not guessed by now, safety is a pretty big priority on this forum.

Comment

i bought the car from a friend and it starts and will go in gear but the car wont move at all and i know the upper control arms are going out

Comment

Getting an ebay exhaust is fine, i have one myself. I replaced all of the hardware with stainless, and better gaskets though.

A clutch is the last thing i would buy off of ebay. If you need it, but dont have much money, i am using one of the cheaper kits you can get at http://www.tasauto.com. Exedy is your best bet though.
                        Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

The problem is that Ebay don't make parts . . .

It's getting annoying seeing all these "Ebay header, Ebay turbo, Ebay wing"
                          They aren't made by Ebay, shit they aren't even sold by Ebay.

Megan racing products are on Ebay - Does it make them automatically rebadged Ebay products?
                          Those Mugen electronic shocks were on Ebay too.

Cheap aftermarket parts are cheap and poorly manufactured.
                          Some of those products just HAPPEN to be for sale on an auction site called Ebay.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

to the bigger question, the problem with ebay parts is the majority of them are blatant copies of products that have been designed and engineered properly and made out of quality products. when they are copied, not only does the company that put it all of the time and money into the R&D not get any of the money for a product it designed, the copies are almost always an inferior product in every respect. they use sub-par materials, sloppy manufacturing techniques, etc.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

thakn u guys for explaining that to me.. im just wanting this car to be drive able so i can get a job and make it better

Comment

Working...
                              X