tein s tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
    seriously people that ask about cutting springs should be banned. chopping progressive rate springs is the stupidest idea ever concocted. asking or doing is like asking if its ok to drive around on your rotors, yes theyre round and will spin etc. just like a cut spring will fit and bounce..*sigh* do your shit right or dont do it at all, all these half assed hoopdi's on the road is frightening. so say you cut your springs and youre out street racing or other dumb shit and hit me, I see your ghetto rigged shit, youre digesting your teeth.
    So put away the hacksaws and sawzalls and get started trading,bartering what have you and just DONT CUT SPRINGS

/rant end
    Ive been runnin on stock cut springs for like 4 years and ive raced on the streets havent hit anone or anything yet "knock in wood" not tryin to jinx myself. Just sayin. Just because people have money and have legit set ups dont make them better drivers.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

Comment

Originally posted by wallycb7 View Post
      Just because people have money and have legit set ups dont make them better drivers.
      Nope, just make us safer drivers.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Ive been runnin on stock cut springs for like 4 years and ive raced on the streets havent hit anone or anything yet "knock in wood" not tryin to jinx myself. Just sayin. Just because people have money and have legit set ups dont make them better drivers.
        Yeah, but no offense, your someone who races on the streets. Safety surely isnt the first thing on your mind.

If you don’t have the money to do it right, don’t do it. And someone who does have the proper set up is typically a better driver than the person who has a rigged up disaster waiting to happen. Simply because they evidently have better judgment. Which plays a huge part in driving.

Also the person with the better set up doesn’t have to be the better driver. Their set up will always make up the difference.

Sorry to completely obliterate what you just said but I did it anyways.

Comment

You can be the best driver in the world and still lose control of a car with piece of shit suspension because something breaks or the car starts uncontrollably bouncing while you need to make a panic turn or brake.

Comment

Ill put some real suspension one of these days to be a real safe street racer

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

Comment

I’m disabled because of someone like you. And that’s 110% no bull shit. I have a 19" metal rod in my right leg with 4 screws. All because someone was hauling ass around a corner and lost control and hit me. I had to look down at my leg and see the bone sticking out. At that moment I knew my life would never be the same. I’m in pain all the time and the medication I have to be on is highly addictive which also makes it hard to drive. I can get a DUI actually. Not to mention no one wants to hire me because I can’t pass a piss test and I’m a liability due to my physical and mental condition. Yeah all this is personal but I feel entitled to speak of it when someone says they know they can fuck someone up like me doing what they are doing and they still are willing to do it. I have been declared disabled by the SSD but I do not currently draw disability because Im still able to make enough money to keep myself afloat.

BTW to show I’m not bull shitting here is the X-rays of my right leg. This is what someone did to me because they were being irresponsible behind the wheel. They have gone on with their life and I’m stuck like this.

Notice the break is still visible in the one bone and its crooked and balled up where it healed.

Police report. My name is Josh BTW.

Comment

Working...
              X