• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should've kept the H lol

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
      Car Killer!
      Hey Eric just because you bought a boat....

Jessie killed the Camaro though!!

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
      Should've kept the H lol
      Meh at the time it seemed logical to sell it. No regrets.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Oh man so now what? Replacement F?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          Oh man so now what? Replacement F?
          Yeah thru my friend Kyle he's selling me his old F for around $100 minus the intake manifold , ps pump and dist.

High miles at 256k but he recently did a timing belt 15k earlier. So I'm snagging that for now. Luckily for me I can do it at work so the turn around time won't be so bad.

I've been daily driving Isaiah's lifted Jeep for a couple days now.

Strangely..I like the lifted Jeep.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Sad news..

Well, the unthinkable happened. Got into an accident which wasn't any fault of mine but the other driver who failed to yield to my right of way.

I was traveling north on a local road going back home, and I came up to a four way traffic light controlled intersection, a teenage female driver , heading south saw me coming and hesitated when she came to a stop at light, I kept going as I had the right of way, last minute she tried to cut in front of me to go left and I slammed on the brakes but by then it was too late. I ended up hitting her car.

I was hoping the damage wasn't bad but the minute I spotted radiator fluid from my car, I stepped out and I fucking lost it.

Her words were : 'I'm sorry, I thought you were going to stop and don't call the cops because I don't have a license. But we can exchange information instead.'

Yeah I don't think so..so now I've filed a claim with the insurance carrier the car she was driving has and I'm just waiting on the next step.

But regardless.

The resulting damage is pictured.

Right now it needs to be looked at by the owner of the car's insurance company, and without a doubt this car is going to be totaled but I've already looked into a couple body shops (dealer I work for has one, and another one down the street) and it looks like it can be saved just by replacing the front core support.

Hit right where the hood latch sits, bent the power steering cooler line and destroyed my a/c lines.

And the damage the Civic took was minimal compared to mine.

Went to get my car yesterday and went by the scene of the accident..skid marks are where I locked up hard.

As of right now, I don't know what to do. I'm at the point of deciding to part ways with it and getting myself a used TL (I've always wanted a six speed 3rd gen) and moving on, but as soon as I posted on the FaceBook page, a lot of my local friends really stepped up and offered to help me out, while others became scavengers.

Shows how much I really really LIKE this community after being here for ten years..knowing that Deev, CPMike, GraniteCB7, exaclibur, ADQP and other friends are pushing me to stick around. I had a lead on a REALLY clean Geneva SE but that got sold yesterday so I lost out.

But I'll see what happens first.

My ideal thing is to keep it as a project car and then buy myself a TL.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

Comment

Sorry about that dude, seems like a fairly easy fix. Keep us updated.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

You gotta update dis shit.
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Man it's been 4 months since the accident but since then:

Thanks to my good friend GraniteCB7 (Dan) I bought his old front bumper with JDM fogs and his black leather interior.

[IMG][/IMG]

After the assessment it was determined that I was able to save the car. I ended up having the body shop at my work fix it after I ordered a brand new OEM core support from Honda of which only 4 were left at their warehouse in California while they were at it I had them take care of the rust spot underneath the battery tray.

This was the tear down in mid July.

This is after I had literally taken everything off down to the core.

While it was down back in early June I went and picked this up with a rental I had been using for about a months time.

Dropped it off on a Thursday and by Friday (literally the next day)

It was done.

Painter had to do some loose ends so I checked on it.

Took me a month to get it back due to some set backs but I was glad it sat at work instead of a regular shop..or I would have gotten hit with storage fees.

Started to mock up the front end after installing new a/c parts and the set of JDM headlamps I just happend upon at a local yard.

So a couple days later after spending time after working getting it back together..this was the end result (with no hood for at the time):

First official beat run after the front end was temporarily bolted together.

Funny story on those one piece JDM headlamps. I found them at a local yard for 32 a side

Sold them a few days later for about $200, sadly they didn't fit properly (90-91s are different).

So now this is how it sits.

This summer without it was definitely..something else to me.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  Legend FSM

Comment

came close to signing my life away on an 08 TL Type S.

Payments made me walk away from it.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

Glad you didn't. Nice way to dodge a 5 year bullet. I'm lurking the community still, and I love your dedication.
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                        Glad you didn't. Nice way to dodge a 5 year bullet. I'm lurking the community still, and I love your dedication.
                        Im here and there with it. I'm doing some much needed maintenance. Replaced the faulty PS pump (notorious for leaking) with another lower mileage unit from a good friends build (Thanks again GraniteCB7!) replaced one wheel bearing and slowly making my way around.

Giving it sometime before I hope on the h22 bandwagon again.

That reminds me. What happened to your car man?? I saw you moved but did you end up selling it??
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        Legend FSM

Comment

Still sitting.

I just got quotes from shipping companies to get it shipped. Right now my bike has taken up all the room in my garage. I took it apart to prep it for next season. When I get back from vacation, I plan to put it back together. Then I'll have room for my car. The goal is to have Keshia my garage by my birthday.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Hey, I'm still "in the game" I got that old ugly CB7 from Henry for a winter beater. Price was right.

Plus wait till yous guys see the build I just completed today...
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

As of 2.26.15 I spun another bearing. This time it was due to my careless nature.

I thought I could hang with an LGT but no..mis shifted..over revved and boom.

In a few weeks once it gets warmer..it'll be getting a new transplant.

2.2 DOHC of course
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

I'll be waiting. I'm in the same boat.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X