No announcement yet.

peteypete : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be 3rd. A local buddy of mine is missing 3rd in his CB, too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

What up bro how u like the h22 on ur cb

Comment

Originally posted by jose campos View Post
        What up bro how u like the h22 on ur cb
        It's a beast lol. Big difference from a stock a6. But, the tranny I got for the h is ass. Grinds on 3rd and its a pain to get in reverse.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Yo what's good? Is that an H I see? LOL
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
            Yo what's good? Is that an H I see? LOL
            Yo man lol. Everything's good, engine swap wise. But the tranny is a dog. Grinds every gear and there's no 3rd whatsoever and reverse is pain to engage. Idk what it could be though. A lot of heads drove it and no one can't figure out Wth is wrong. It blows that the motor is a beast but the tranny is junk. I've got an h23 tranny, but everyone is saying that I should get a h22 tranny instead. I'm looking for a h22 tranny, hopefully is good condition this time around to compleat the swap officially. We'll see.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
            MR page

Comment

Glad to see you got her new heart pumpin, too bad about your tranny issues
              I'm hoping within this year I can hop on the H wagon

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
              DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

you got this Petey!

when I first put my H I also had a weak trans. Did not sound as bad as yours. I started off with a f22 ex trans, then went to a non lsd h22 trans, then got my lsd trans.

I say put the h23 trans in.

Rebuild your h22 and possibly put in a LSD from obx or quaife.

Think about it man. Its always better to do it better then the first time around.

Comment

this car is nice, never really thought about orange/red tails on that colour really, those clear/reds are perfect for it!! just got the same intake in red and i had a lil prob installing it, did the vacuum line from your IAC? valve go right into the small hole on the intake perfectly?cause my vacuum line is short for some reason:S
                  IG:worldboss_sanjcb7

Comment

Nice ride, love the color. I hope you get the trans issue fixed. Does double clutching help? (I imagine you asked in the forum here?)

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
                      Glad to see you got her new heart pumpin, too bad about your tranny issues
                      I'm hoping within this year I can hop on the H wagon
                      thanks.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                      you got this Petey!

when I first put my H I also had a weak trans. Did not sound as bad as yours. I started off with a f22 ex trans, then went to a non lsd h22 trans, then got my lsd trans.

I say put the h23 trans in.

Rebuild your h22 and possibly put in a LSD from obx or quaife.

Think about it man. Its always better to do it better then the first time around.
                      ive just ordered a h22 tranny from hmotorsonline. non lsd. lets see about this tranny this time.

Originally posted by sanJ_01 View Post
                      this car is nice, never really thought about orange/red tails on that colour really, those clear/reds are perfect for it!! just got the same intake in red and i had a lil prob installing it, did the vacuum line from your IAC? valve go right into the small hole on the intake perfectly?cause my vacuum line is short for some reason:S
                      what type of intake you have? short ram? or cold air?

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      Nice ride, love the color. I hope you get the trans issue fixed. Does double clutching help? (I imagine you asked in the forum here?)
                      thanks man. i hope i can get the tranny situation resolved. i havent double clutch the tranny at all. dont want to mess it up any more than it is now.

MR page

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
                        It's a beast lol. Big difference from a stock a6. But, the tranny I got for the h is ass. Grinds on 3rd and its a pain to get in reverse.
                        Oh that's wuz up I just dropt my h22 on my cb but It's still nt running yet

Comment

My 5th grinds. I double clutch and it works (giving the syncros time to match speed). Try it on yours, it will do no harm. If I'm in 4th, I clutch in (shift from 4th to neutral), clutch out, clutch back in (shift to 5th), clutch out.
                          If I don't do this, 5th grinds like a biatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            My 5th grinds. I double clutch and it works (giving the syncros time to match speed). Try it on yours, it will do no harm. If I'm in 4th, I clutch in (shift from 4th to neutral), clutch out, clutch back in (shift to 5th), clutch out.
                            If I don't do this, 5th grinds like a biatch.
                            No need to double clutch. My replacement tranny was installed a few weeks ago. Got the new tranny from hmotorsonline and it feels soooo good to finally have 5 gears again lol. No grinds or sloppy shifts. And reverse works lol.

MR page

Comment

Now I can ask. As a whole package, how does the H feel (...and in comparison to the F)?
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                                Now I can ask. As a whole package, how does the H feel (...and in comparison to the F)?
                                It's a beast lol. It feels like a new car. Everything on the h except the oil pump and valve stem seals were replaced with all oem parts. The engine runs strong and...no ninjas popping out of the tailpipe because of smoke lol. Tranny runs smooth and no grinds. I took the cb for a spin after the tranny install, shits quick. It even scares me how responsive it is compare to the f. People race me almost all the time before when I had the f. The h is another story. Some heads race my ass and think,"it's a accord" until I open the h fully. Dudes face is like , wtf lol.

MR page

Comment

Working...
                                X