No announcement yet.

Jack_lee : 1990 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for no update for quite some time.

Been planning for some future project for this car. Still haven't give up on it. Below are some of my plan,

F20B engine swap
    T2T4 LSD tranny
    CF4 SiR-T front rotor and caliper swap
    Light wire tuck on engine bay
    Ultra racing front tower bar
    Ultra racing rear tower bar
    Ultra racing front sway bar
    Ultra racing rear sway bar
    Custom made room bar
    Custom made c pilar bar
    New projector set up for JDM 1pc head lamp
    New paint job (2014 accord orchid white maybe)
    Interior fully make order with black fabric on door trim,etc
    New audio player
    -My Member Ride thread-
    -JL store-

Comment

Love what you have planned. And your car is awesome. Those Advans look great.

If there is one thing I'd suggest, skip the UR rear swap bar and get a Progress (if you can get them in Malaysia). The Progress is larger, and will help improve the handling more.

Comment

Loving the new wheels!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post

and i thought I was the first todo this Halo idea. dam
          I did the same with 100mm halos in low (which have that cutoff look) and 70mm in the highs (full halos). Lights are not installed yet though

Comment

This car is so clean!

Why would you want to change that beautiful color? That color is in my top 3 for cb accords, along with the '90 ex teal and the light slate blue from 92-93.

Also, great wheel choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Corweena View Post
              Love what you have planned. And your car is awesome. Those Advans look great.

If there is one thing I'd suggest, skip the UR rear swap bar and get a Progress (if you can get them in Malaysia). The Progress is larger, and will help improve the handling more.
              Thanks! I had it re-painted and deleted the blue strips. But still keep the ADVAN RACING stickers. I think it's not easy to source the Progess's product here.

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
              Loving the new wheels!
              Thanks!!

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              and i thought I was the first todo this Halo idea. dam
              I did the same with 100mm halos in low (which have that cutoff look) and 70mm in the highs (full halos). Lights are not installed yet though
              Actually that's not halo ring. It's actually the led light reflected from the back of the shroud. It's initially for DRL, but end up not bright enough. I will think of something else later.

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
              This car is so clean!

Why would you want to change that beautiful color? That color is in my top 3 for cb accords, along with the '90 ex teal and the light slate blue from 92-93.

Also, great wheel choices.
              I'm still debating on the colour. That was just an idea. I know our cb is not sport car, not suitable to use "racing feel" colour. It needs more bolded and calm colours.

Here is a pic of the F20B.

-My Member Ride thread-
              -JL store-

Comment

Finally gonna install this.

and the H22A timing belt mount bracket. So that i can cover up everything.
                -My Member Ride thread-
                -JL store-

Comment

I love the grey/silver colour! Makes me realize how much work I still need to put into my car. Yours is outstandingly clean. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
                    I love the grey/silver colour! Makes me realize how much work I still need to put into my car. Yours is outstandingly clean. Love it!
                    Actually i like the current colour. It's from Nissan Skyline R34. Just I would like a pearl paint this time. I've checked the carbon grey pearl, not bad.
                    -My Member Ride thread-
                    -JL store-

Comment

Nothing progressive yet.....just taken everything out from its original place.

Next will be replacing all the necessary part before putting back the engine into the car. And, paint the engine and tranny as well.
                      -My Member Ride thread-
                      -JL store-

Comment

Omg she still lives...( wassup old friend )
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I like the wheel choice but then I am biased. Looking good man.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Damn! Aside from the hood this thing couldn't be cleaner on the outside! Although I have to say I think I prefer the Enkeis better but that's just me. Keep it up man

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                              Omg she still lives...( wassup old friend )
                              Yup. Still driving it daily.

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                              I like the wheel choice but then I am biased. Looking good man.
                              Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                              Damn! Aside from the hood this thing couldn't be cleaner on the outside! Although I have to say I think I prefer the Enkeis better but that's just me. Keep it up man
                              Thanks!
                              I like the RPF1 also, my initial plan is a 17" RPF1, but 17" RPF1 are in 5 lug which i'm still not into it.

Here is the car, just got it from the workshop, still need a lot of fine tuning but the engine is running smoothly.

And the new head light set up. Brighter DRL.
                              Last edited by Jack_lee; 09-26-2014, 06:47 AM.
                              -My Member Ride thread-
                              -JL store-

Comment

Car has been running good so far. Just settle the speed sensor issue.
                                I had further lowered the front by 10mm and 5 click harder on the damping, well this is the best for the road condition at my area.

First time of VTEC kicking experience.... I would say....AWESOME! The speedo climb so fast! The road seem not long enough for the car now. Lol!

I'll be working on stiffening the chassis later after settling the car inspection and owner changing process. (yup, the car is not under neither my name or my father's name all this while. It's under my cousin name)

I have installed the front TANABE tower bar taken out from the SIR-T front end. I only need to shorten the length of the bar by turning the thread on both ends. The bar were also being wet sanded and polished. I'll share some photo of it later. The rear cusco civic tower bar had just arrived yesterday. It's used item also and i'll bring it back to life later before i figure out how to mod it in.
                                -My Member Ride thread-
                                -JL store-

Comment

Working...
                                X