Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright so since we're all here together, let's talk about what's going on in our lives!

1) What do you do for a living? What are some of your responsibilities at work? How do you like your job? What makes it difficult? What have you learned?
    2) How long have you driven your current car? Are you a "tuner"? What repairs have you done?
    3) Any kids? Married? In school?
    4) Interests? Any video games, for instance? Models? Long walks on the beach?? haha

Comment

Brett, you have way too much time on your hands buddy.

Meet will come soon enough, I'll get chatty then. Only be warned, if ya start me on car tech talk...you probably will not learn much else on me, other than I'm a certified car nut.
      Last edited by HondaFan81; 10-18-2009, 12:16 AM.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I managed to help Brett this Saturday on his car, we made good progress. No leaky exhaust and vibrations when braking, glad his car is back in action.

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          I managed to help Brent this Saturday on his car, we made good progress. No leaky exhaust and vibrations when braking, glad his car is back in action.

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.
          Yes sir! We (mostly you, with your extensive experience) got that stuff DONE!

Comment

So it seems Kevin, Brett, Scott, Nate and myself are coming. We may get another member (musteredonme?).

So are you all still coming Saturday?

I know Brent and I will be.

Comment

as of now i still plan on coming to the meet

i take it no one knows much about body work

i got my car in september

check my member ride thread my car is awsome

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
              91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
              funds for swap:$000.00
              Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
              Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Sorry, bodywork is something I haven't dealt with or know much about.

Anyhow, atleast I got better condition parts for you to help it look better and keep it more solid. You're lucky too, that parts car is gone now. So I'll see you at the meet with the parts then.

Comment

It will be mid-40s, sunny and no rain tomorrow. See you then, I'm driving up with Brett.

I still plan to bring a few tools, check out ignition timing and idle for you guys. We'll see how your motors have been set or if there is minor issues.

Scott, I'm bringing your parts. I hope to see Nate there as well and perhaps Kevin? Might have 1-2 other members that I PM'd, but they did not reply. Maybe they'll just show up.

Anyways, I don't care about quantity, just want to meet some local members.
                  Last edited by HondaFan81; 10-18-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

man this sucks ass i want to come really bad

damn timing belt broke
                    Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

Originally posted by musteredonme View Post
                      man this sucks ass i want to come really bad

damn timing belt broke
                      That sucks man. So do you have bent valves, if so you should get that head reconditioned (cleaned, resurface, new valve seals, valve job). That's average of $200-250. You will also have to replace the damaged valves. Good luck. Do a timing belt job, water pump and remember to change it every 100K miles.

We'll see you in spring.

Comment

today is the day i cant wait to get to get together with every one

THANKS AGAIN CISCO!!!

OH AND THANKS FOR THE SEAFOAM BRETT
                        Last edited by megarock15; 10-17-2009, 10:56 PM.

Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33

Comment

Nice meeting you all. I'm glad I could help set everyone's idle properly and Scott's ignition timing.

Drive safe this winter and we'll see about getting something organized for warm weather.

Comment

Brent?!?! Umm.........hate to break this to you guys, but you know that my name is "Brett", right?

Comment

/\ lol

anywayz, yea thanks alot cisco. that idle prob had me scratching my head for a while. i wouldve never even thought to check that screw. lol. i almost just went and bought an intake manifold so i wouldnt have to deal with it anymore. but good news, just found a guy on craigslist parting out a lude. 400 for motor and tranny! once i find out the mileage on it ill decide wether or not im gunna grab it. then ill be boosted by this time next year! woot woot

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
                                Brent?!?! Umm.........hate to break this to you guys, but you know that my name is "Brett", right?
                                yeah thats what i said

lol sorry but yeah thanks for the sea foam

Comment

Working...
                                X