Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing reminds me more about how i hate Football then.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing reminds me more about how i hate Football then.....

the fucking fans.

Jesus christ....if half of you put as much effort into your daily lives as you do over a fucking game then you wouldn't be on here bitching about all the fucked up shit in your daily life.

/rant.

Its just annoying to have to login to Facebook and be completely overwhelmed with Football crap.

Pretty sure im alone on this one as im sure most of you just love your football.

And don't get me wrong i like sports. I prefer Baseball or B ball.....Hockey is the shit....but its cool to enjoy it....not let it consume you. Its annoying.

My current status: Football status. Yay!
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Wow you and i can relate on somthing

Soooo true, i hate people go " my team is better then your team "

NO, that group of people is better then that other group of people. You did NOTHING exept bitch about nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
        My current status: Football status. Yay!
        Why though?

Do you REALLY need to tell everyone on FB whats going on?

As if they don't have tv on?

Or can't turn on the tv and get an update?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          Wow you and i can relate on somthing

Soooo true, i hate people go " my team is better then your team "

NO, that group of people is better then that other group of people. You did NOTHING exept bitch about nonsense
          I just don't get the need to act like a complete tool.

I have friends making statuses like, "how you gonna claim to be a Jets fan when you got a Steelers jersey in your pics"

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Now its resorted to calling people out on shit on the internet?

Isn't it about enjoying the time with friends and family and watching on tv?

Or posting every 5 mins on FB.

I just don't get it.

Friends of ours is throwing a superbowl party in Feb.

There will probably be 15 of us at this party.

If i could tell you, none of us could give a fuck about Football.

We are getting together to enjoy each others company, yes the game will be on for background ambience and to have something to chat about every now and then but we are getting together to enjoy the commercials, food, and friends.

The game is cool, i have no idea whos going to be there and i dont really care.

Id rather but the effort into actually playing the sport with friends outside then to get crazy over it on the internet or otherwise.
          Last edited by Ralphie; 01-23-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Pretty much, why waste your time watching people have fun. Instead do somthing fun. It makes for alot better stories too.

and even if you do enjoy watching thats cool, so long as you don't let it all get to your head and get in the way of your life. One of my freinds lost a freind because that person didn't like how he was into a different team. That is the worst fucking logic ever.

Comment

I dont care about sports, or following them.

My mentality goes like this: Why should I care soo much about them if they could care less about me?

If I have the time Ill sit down and enjoy a game/part of it, but for it to ruin or make my mood? Fuuuck that.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I thought I was only one.... Not much into sports. But all I see is , football this and football that. FUUUUUUU
                COUPE K24

Comment

i could give a shit less about sports. the fucking fans kill the sport
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Hey, people like entertainment. If I got upset at half the stuff I saw on Facebook I'd be one angry dude. You just have to let it roll of you and ignore it.
                    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Go Bulldogs!

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Went to a WHL hockey game yesterday. It was awesome. Coaches almots got into it.
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

The sports headline I love is when USC plays Oregon State and USC blows out Oregon. The headline reads "Trojans Pound the Beavers"

Comment

Packers!
                            -Will

Comment

How do you know people don't put much effort into their daily lives?

I get the point about not having it consume you and I agree, it is like the car fanbois making the car look bad. Like how some think Hondas are the best thing and they will defend it to the end. I'm not saying Hondas are bad cars, just that because your preference does not agree with others does not make them wrong.

Freedom of speech/expression, to a certain extend.

Comment

Working...
                              X