CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Classifieds > Ebay-ONLY Classifieds

Old 04-08-2007, 11:24 AM   #1
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Ebay Only Classifieds - RULES and INTRODUCTION. (EDITED 11/21/10. PLEASE READ!!!)

Welcome to the Ebay-Only Classifieds forum.

This is the ONLY classifieds forum endorsed by CB7tuner.com. While it is not 100% foolproof, Ebay provides the most protection possible when buying and selling on the internet. To avoid losing your money or parts, we encourage you to ONLY partake in transactions through ebay. Any issues can be handled through ebay at that point, and there is a chance you may be reimbursed.

There will be instructions added shortly on the proper way to set up a one-on-one transaction.

ONLY links to YOUR products may be posted. If you are not the seller, please do not post a link!

Descriptive titles will help you sell!

Please do not request items to buy.

There are no "testing waters" threads permitted in this forum!

ALL disputes MUST be settled through ebay! Disputes are not to be discussed publicly here on CB7tuner.com.

Please respect each other.

Anyone posting items for sale that are not on ebay in this forum may be banned for a week. You may also lose the privilege to access ANY of the Classified forums as well!

ALSO!
Once your auction is over and the item is sold, please delete your thread to keep this forum neat! The mods will not do it for you!

AEM TruTime cam gears (H22A), DSM 450cc injectors, Eaton M45 superchrager

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:15 PM   #2
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
This is taken directly from Ebay:

Each pre-approved list specifies the eBay members who can bid on your item or purchase it with Buy It Now.

Any user who is not in your pre-approved list will be asked to contact you by email before they can place a bid or purchase your item.

Each pre-approved list only applies to one item, so you can restrict bidding or buying on one of your listings without changing the others.

You can add and delete pre-approved bidders/buyers until your listing ends.

By pre-approving buyers, you can arrange one-on-one sales. That way, there is no risk of accidentally selling an item to someone other than the intended buyer, and there will be no risk of a bidding war... unless, of course, that is what you want!

Old 05-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #3
Ralphie
Stalker

Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
The address for donations is

deevergote@comcast.net

And yes i was absent for a while and when i came back no more for sale forums and i was like omfg what did they do

and then they were back so yes its a good thing.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

DO NOT post Craigslist ads in this section. This is for Ebay sales only. Craigslist does not offer the level of protection that Ebay offers.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: