Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Beginner Off Topic Questions - Ask Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that is exactly the reason. The Classifieds are not accessible to new members due to issues with people getting scammed. We figure that if you're not serious enough about the CB to post 30 times about it, then there's a good chance you're not serious enough to care whether or not you screw over a fellow forum member. By the time you reach the Classifieds, we hope you'd have enough respect for this forum and the members that have helped answer your questions to deal fairly with them. So far, it has worked very well.

The Facebook group is NOT official... and people have been getting scammed on there left and right. Be careful who you trust.

Comment

Here's 1

why do all of us have to start back from stratch, even though we been with this site for more then 4-5years? it sucks to not post any DiY's like how i did before. i had lots of DiYs in the before site.

Comment

Is there a reason for being repeatedly declined from joining the CB7Tuner Facebook page?

Comment

Originally posted by CaSpAr4Rm916 View Post
          why do all of us have to start back from stratch, even though we been with this site for more then 4-5years? it sucks to not post any DiY's like how i did before. i had lots of DiYs in the before site.
          Most of your posts were made in areas that do not add to your post count. Beginner Off Topic and Beginner Image Gallery do not count. Therefore, all of the post whoring you did wasn't really doing anything for you. Any whoring you did elsewhere in the areas that count has likely been deleted as it was discovered by the staff. Your status doesn't revert back to Newcomer once you've made it to being a full member, so you were never there in the first place.

Originally posted by bajiwoah View Post
          Is there a reason for being repeatedly declined from joining the CB7Tuner Facebook page?
          The Facebook page is not a part of this forum. Contact one of the admins on there if you want an answer to that question.

Comment

F20a dohc head on f20a sohc block

Can I fit an f20a dohc head on an f20a sohc block?

Comment

Originally posted by CoquiCB7 View Post
              Can I fit an f20a dohc head on an f20a sohc block?
              Yes. However, see below:
              Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
              Please do not post questions in this thread regarding questions about your car.

Comment

I have read and understand. Does the valve cover on my car.....jk.lol.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

why can't i post on the &quot;off topic&quot; thread?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Yes. However, see below:
                    Hello wondering if you new why i can't make a new thread on the off topic thread?

Comment

Do you mean the Beginner Off Topic forum?
                      You have over 30 posts, and cannot create new threads in the Beginner Forums. You can create new threads anywhere else. Including the regular "Off Topic" section.

All of this is explained quite clearly in the rules.

Comment

how do i post pictures of my car or a profile pic? :/

Comment

As posted in the Rules section:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158273

I strongly suggest spending a few minutes reviewing that section.

Comment

How do I add a picture to my profile or avatar?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158273
                              Originally posted by Mishakol129
                              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Language Barrier...

OK, I'm VERY new to the whole "forum" seen. Is there a place I can go to find out what all the initials and abbreviations mean? I've been a heavy, American Iron guy all my life, and at 45yo I've ended up with a '92 Accord in trade for my Big Block Ford (no comments about the Ford, she was big and she was fast and she always ran)... I have to say that I'm having a blast driving this little car, and due to my love of speed and working on my old cars, I went looking for knowledge on my new toy...and that brought me to CB7tuner.com .

I've looked through some of the threads, but am getting lost with all of the jargon and abbreviations. Any help you can give will be appreciated.

Thanks for the help,

TrollKing.

Comment

Working...
                                X