No announcement yet.

sonikaccord : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the car so far. I'm about to put a Vigor spoiler on mine too.

Comment

wow 400g is pretty aggressive, lol.

i like your taste in ice. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

The clear tail lights are definitely looking good. Wish I still had my set from 2004 lol. oh well.

Lots of cool stuff being added. Keep us updated.

Comment

STUFFS!!!!!

LOOK AT THE WELDS!!!! I need to learn to do that.

My Rear mount was F'ed...

And so is my engine bay, but the mounts look and feel good. I posted a review in ESP section

Going to get some extended top hats made for more shock travel. I'm not slamming the car, but I do want it to handle like the Batman ride at Six Flags

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Oh man! You're commin' out hard in the game! Lovin' every bit of it!! Keep it up!!!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Nice amps you got there. The amp rack and door pods look good. your going hard at it i see. Looking very good!
              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Wow you are totally cool for having so many amps!
                I really enjoy the back of your cb its niiccce man

Comment

Ha that was when I was just playing around. Now it will be a serious build, with cleanliness and ease of maintenance in mind.

Thanks for the props though guys

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I helped another member further his life by buying his rear top hats

They should be here later today. I have the proper sized tubing to extend them. The Koni's slide in perfectly.

The rest of my ESP stuffs will be here as well

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

<

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

YES!!!!!!

But before I install these, I have to delete my abs, a/c, and maybe p/s...I actually disconnected my booster and I love the way my brakes have the potential to feel without the booster. A bit too stiff but I believe a downsized master and an adapter plate would do wonders. I could lock my tires with about 60-70 lbs of pressure on the pedal. I had tons of travel left. So what I'm thinking in my head is that if I can size my braking system correctly, I can have a fairly stiff pedal, good and controllable travel with the potential to lock up the wheels at will, a cleaner bay (blah), and I wouldn't have to worry about brake vacuum issues.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Ha! I found you here~

my member's ride thread

Comment

Updates?

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Updates:

I'm working on restoring and upgrading my suspension first so that's what I'm mainly going to be focused on.

Lowered I guess 2.25 ish inches on Koni/GC 205/45/17 8th gen Accord wheels.

How I get money for my pit, amp repairs DC 5.0k:

My traction bar is now installed I still have random clicks and clanks from the suspension that I have to tighten up.

8th gen accord VSA module that I plan on controlling electrically to give me traction control, electronic brake force distribution, stability assist. The rom I believe is rewritable so as soon as I figure this thing out, I can write control how aggressive I want the features or when they activate:

Facked front mount:

LED Tails:

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

And one of my more interesting projects, I'm contemplating replacing my lead-acid battery with a bank of these boys:

Less than 10 lbs of high current goodness:

12 of them sit loosely in a size group 24 battery box:

I took it to Autozone to have it load tested and the lady was like WTF is this? I said it's the future. So for the load test the initial voltage was at 13.4 V after a 550 amp pull for a few seconds my voltage was at 12.7 V...not bad. One of the caps seems to be parasitic as my voltage drops about 0.15 V every hour. It may be the one that maintains a higher charge than the rest. I'll try to heal it and see if it gets better.

I left it sitting over night and it was resting happily at 12 V. I will find out the cars quiescent current draw today and figure out a method for implementing this module. Maybe a solar charger to maintain a 14v charge. Also, these things have enough current to start a car even down to like 9v give or take some volts.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X