Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So apparently I'm only the 5th Canadian member to win.

Comment

I guess I'm the youngest to win too!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

i was thinking that maybe every jan there should be a "accord of the year (201X) and have a poll for the site to vote on which 12 (11 after it starts (if)) to decide the winner
        FRIENDS
        DONT LET
        FRIENDS
        ROLL ON
        ROTA'S

Comment

seriously dude what the hell are you saying?! I honestly cant understand ANY of your posts. Im pretty sure we already have an Accord of the year system in place, thats why the few previous posts are asking, and making mention about it. this is where you lose me.

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
          (201X) and have a poll for the site to vote on which 12 (11 after it starts (if)) to decide the winner

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
            seriously dude what the hell are you saying?! I honestly cant understand ANY of your posts. Im pretty sure we already have an Accord of the year system in place, thats why the few previous posts are asking, and making mention about it. this is where you lose me.
            that quote was stating that if this is done there will be 11 cars to vote from since the one in january would be the car of the year. my post was clear, i guess some times i have to dumb it down
            FRIENDS
            DONT LET
            FRIENDS
            ROLL ON
            ROTA'S

Comment

that quote was stating that if this is done there will be 11 cars to vote from since the one in january would be the car of the year. my post was clear, i guess some times i have to dumb it down
              Your grammar was not clear. There are 12 AoM and 1 AoY selected from the 12 AoM.

There is already a system and just selecting one car in Jan as the AoY is not a good way to do it, being that it is technically just an AoM for January.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                Your grammar was not clear. There are 12 AoM and 1 AoY selected from the 12 AoM.

There is already a system and just selecting one car in Jan as the AoY is not a good way to do it, being that it is technically just an AoM for January.
                yea i guess it wasnt clear, but how would it be AOM for jan if it was a car that was already AOM the previous year? i figured it was an idea and i guess i would have to explain in depth (which i thought i wouldnt have to) if needed.

CARRY ON, NOTHING TO SEE HERE
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

You do know the difference between year and month right? Monthly winners are selected on a monthly basis, yearly winners are selected from the monthly winners on a yearly basis. By winning the AoM you get a chance at AoY. A car can and will be both a winner of a month of that year, and a winner of that year if selected for both.

Comment

You do know the difference between year and month right? Monthly winners are selected on a monthly basis, yearly winners are selected from the monthly winners on a yearly basis. By winning the AoM you get a chance at AoY. A car can and will be both a winner of a month of that year, and a winner of that year if selected for both.
                    yes, a year has 12 months and a month has 30 days. your explaination was the same explaination i was trying to explain, minus the last part. the last part i understood it as the winner of AOY can be AOM the month at the same time? which, in my understanding, can be AOM twice or for 2 different months?
                    FRIENDS
                    DONT LET
                    FRIENDS
                    ROLL ON
                    ROTA'S

Comment

No, if a car wins AoM it cannot be reselected for AoM, so you can only win one month per year. The AoY is selected at the end of the year only from the winners of AoM. It's like a playoff bracket.

Comment

No, if a car wins AoM it cannot be reselected for AoM, so you can only win one month per year. The AoY is selected at the end of the year only from the winners of AoM. It's like a playoff bracket.
                        gotcha, but i understood all that from the get go lol.
                        FRIENDS
                        DONT LET
                        FRIENDS
                        ROLL ON
                        ROTA'S

Comment

gotcha, but i understood all that from the get go lol.

If you understood all that, then what was the point of this?:

i was thinking that maybe every jan there should be a "accord of the year (201X) and have a poll for the site to vote on which 12 (11 after it starts (if)) to decide the winner

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                            If you understood all that, then what was the point of this?:
                            i understood it when Bill started to explain it
                            FRIENDS
                            DONT LET
                            FRIENDS
                            ROLL ON
                            ROTA'S

Comment

slacking on the list...?

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

is there still accord of the mount? i see there are none for this year or the rest of last years.

Comment

Working...
                                X