X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smartphone Kill Switch Required Starting Next July

http://www.valuewalk.com/2014/08/cal...ing-next-july/

Who's next & what do they want to read? Lol:/
    4000watts just so all the haters hear me comin!

great, it'll be that much easier for the government to shut down communications if shit hits the fan.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

first cars now phones.. commiefornia sucks. making laws n shit..theres way more pressing issues to worry about. besides ummm android already has this feature, log into device manager and you can GPS it and factory reset the phone. Maybe all new phones should come with a packet of picric acid embedded in the battery so when you send a launch code it blows up..smh

fucking thieves always ruining shit (like scrapping metal & cars) but somehow i think theyre the scapegoat for broader scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
        great, it'll be that much easier for the government to shut down communications if shit hits the fan.
        Apple's already been inducted to implement some new tech, in a hot zone the authorties can flip a switch making phones inert..not able to record video/audio/ or upload.. think occupy/ferguson..blip dead zone control the information they dont want fed except by the zionist media aka whats acceptable politically correct..I heard about this many month ago and yes man apple was like OTAY BOSS

Comment

It's only for California. The deal is that California is the largest user nation wide of wireless devices so it is likely that all wireless manufacturers will begin installing these in every phone they manufacture. So the entire nation would end up with these "kill switches" whether they reside in California or not.

The kills switch feature it's self is not bad. It already exists in the form of apps and such that can be installed and activated by the owner. And in the form we are discussing here it could aid in hindering criminals, However...

What's bad is once people are carrying these phones with the newly implemented kill switches all communication can be broke in an area or theoretically speaking, the whole nation. In these times that can be used in very bad ways and it is fairly likely that it will be. Rather than putting it in the hands of each state or the individual, this is a way around all that. A phone manufacturer is not going to make one batch of phones for California and another for the other 49 states. They could but it's not cost effective. The process of separating the phones and having two different production lines or sections of production lines is slower and actually more expensive that making all the devices the same by adding the kill switch feature. Pretty sly of them to go about it the way they did but that is the end result. As I have explained here.

Having the ability/wanting the ability to preform such actions is not in the mind of someone with the best of intentions. And once again, like all the other bad laws and orders recently, it's in the name of security.

The internet is another avenue of communication. But it too can also be shut down. Without phones or internet what means of communication do we have? CB's, walky talkys, HAM radio, and Telegraphs.

Phone manufactures were not behind the bill CA SB 962 while it was on Governor Jerry Brown's desk before being signed. Many phone manufactures had comments such as it could also be “exploited by malicious actors”. So if the people making the phones are thinking that, maybe they have a point the rest of us should consider.

Also Google has been seeking a patent for a system that would alert law enforcement authorities if a number of photos were taken in one specific location by smartphone users, raising questions as to what level of remote access companies like Google should have to people’s personal devices.

In 2012, Apple also filed a patent allowing it to wirelessly disable cameras on iPhones by “forcing certain electronic devices to enter “sleep mode” when entering a sensitive area.” The patent was registered in anticipation of giving police or government the power to impose a “blackout” on all communications during certain times because cellphones can “annoy, frustrate, and even threaten people in sensitive venues.”

Just my 2 cents. You shouldn't post things like this as I will take it where I have right here every time. I have to apologize to those who have heard my rants over shit like this more times than one. If you don't like it, it would be wise to block me.
          Last edited by H311RA151N; 09-03-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            I started typing my above response about 30 mins ago, only to push submit reply and see posts like yours and illinois_erik's. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can see things for what they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
              I started typing my above response about 30 mins ago, only to push submit reply and see posts like yours and illinois_erik's. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can see things for what they really are.
              and that makes us dangerous. us free thinkers..its sad how rights are stripped away for our "safety" and the sheeple lap this shit up like free sugar water. its sad but whatever. I know what Ill need to do when it comes time, I just wish I could convince more commoners without coming off as some crazy person. Sorry for whatever reason god or prior drug use I see right thru the thick veil of bullshit that most people have no problem being blinded by.

Deposit brain here.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                and that makes us dangerous. us free thinkers..its sad how rights are stripped away for our "safety" and the sheeple lap this shit up like free sugar water. its sad but whatever. I know what Ill need to do when it comes time, I just wish I could convince more commoners without coming off as some crazy person. Sorry for whatever reason god or prior drug use I see right thru the thick veil of bullshit that most people have no problem being blinded by.

Deposit brain here.
                I have been deemed a nut job for a long time now. By people I know, on the internet, pretty much any place I have frequented at one time or another. There was a time not long ago that I could have made a statement such as we all just have here and got little to no response. So I'm happy to see this thread and the comments already made here.

I was raised with the complete truth myself. For a while I thought it was all wrong and began researching for myself only to be proved that what I was brought up believing was fact. I didn't want to believe it.

I try to awaken people but most don't want to see. They don't want to lose their idea of what they think reality is. Still yet I stay after it though. To the point where I expect some people to unleash on my ass. But, as of right now, I still have the freedom of speech. Kinda.
                Last edited by H311RA151N; 09-03-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

People have always thought Im weird..Im used to it. At least my girlfriend has awoken and raising my kids the way I do they see thru the shit at such an early age. I dunno ever since I was a kid Ive always had a feeling in my bones that things would change..and not for the better. Im just worried about external influences like now they goto school and its pretty much a waste of time. (in my eyes) reading about common core and some of the head games theyll soon be exposed to has me a bit worried. Hopefully Ill be able to undo the programming. Hopefully theres enough time to instill the tools theyll need to figure out stuff for what it is. Thinking about it kind of gets me down but whatever. For the majority of people they have a real hard time breaking away from their perceived sense of reality even when its screaming in their face. But thats the whole game, keep people preoccupied with meaningless shit while the carpets pulled up from under them. I have and always will be anti authority, even moreso now. Im nobodies chump but Im sure with that mindset and actively voicing my opinion it puts sights on my back. rant rant rumble rumble.

Skip to 2:23 for a good mind fuck.

Comment

People have always thought Im weird..Im used to it. At least my girlfriend has awoken and raising my kids the way I do they see thru the shit at such an early age. I dunno ever since I was a kid Ive always had a feeling in my bones that things would change..and not for the better. Im just worried about external influences like now they goto school and its pretty much a waste of time. (in my eyes) reading about common core and some of the head games theyll soon be exposed to has me a bit worried. Hopefully Ill be able to undo the programming. Hopefully theres enough time to instill the tools theyll need to figure out stuff for what it is. Thinking about it kind of gets me down but whatever. For the majority of people they have a real hard time breaking away from their perceived sense of reality even when its screaming in their face. But thats the whole game, keep people preoccupied with meaningless shit while the carpets pulled up from under them. I have and always will be anti authority, even moreso now. Im nobodies chump but Im sure with that mindset and actively voicing my opinion it puts sights on my back. rant rant rumble rumble.

It's a very important job you have with your kids. And a dangerous job to do like you are. But enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

And that common core is a bunch of crap, I leave it at that. I have gone into depth with common core and it's mesmerizingly horrible.

The whole media is there to keep people preoccupied. Then when someone like me says something people are like "All your sources are crap and not are reliable." Oh and MSNBC is right on the money then huh? That is frustrating. It's like wanting to know about something bad someone did and going to them and asking them about it. Like your going to get an honest answer.

Sadly, I am also an anti-authority. But I don't want to be. It is not because of my actions, it is because of the actions of those in power. In some cases I'm very pro authority. But that is rare in comparison to the instances in while I am anti-authority. Even with the description of "anti authority" I'm still always for whats right 100% of the time. Right is right and wrong is wrong. And I know the difference no matter who tells me otherwise.

Oh yeah, you can't imagine how much I'm flagged. I have an idea but without going into detail... when it looks like I have dropped off the face of the planet you will know what happened.

Comment

I can't wait for california to fall off into the ocean

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

political and religious views are not allowed on the forum hence why I have no sig... I'm lucky to still be here.

(Do your own research on how cells are sent from towers and picked up by mobiles youll be suprised)

Before all this shit , (smart phones the cloud fitness trackers search engine analytics. woopty) we had the elusive pager, then the cell phone.

some dumb rich snob bastards die on a boat in california and couldnot dial 911 from their phone to tell the police their boat was on fire... Fuck tards your surrounded in water . cellphones are patched via landline , then legislaton passed be because of this "tragedy" and ta da e911 on every phone. e911 is activated to eavesdrop. yes... this was used to snag pablo escobar , whos drug trafficki g rivals worked with usa intelligence to nuetralize the threat... uhm taking over colombia and make dope legal!!! Oh no the IRAN CONTRA RICK ROSS URBAN WARFARE ON THE POPULATION OH NO !..any who along came gps and thus integrated into the cellular antanne so no matter what gps is always there. then came smart phone and social media.... aka uncle sam wants to know how you really feel. meh oh well.
                        ... any way legislation passed on e911 and soon on the kill switch ... :/ maybe they can cut a traffickers mobile off when he asks for help... no matter. what did Scarface teach us kids? The. world is yours step up to private satellites and military grade radio com

Comment

MKULTRA

Wow this wasn't on the clear net. 10 years ago. guesa all the info I had on gov spying and secret ops is finally comming to light. yeah the good ole days when I would say "Bro they are watching every one" and I was the looney. . . :/ No matter ... "Sugar in its purist form is more addictive that herion". try that on for size. Egypt treated it like ... pure cocaine.
                          east india trade comapny enslaved many to harvest that delight... HFCS is the poison of choice now... And finally mexicos sugar is taxed lile crazy becauae it threatens usa's sugar industry but its some of the best in the world . MKULTRA!!

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                            I can't wait for california to fall off into the ocean
                            we just had our eathquake and we're still here

luckily i get my phones from hong kong...in person.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              we just had our eathquake and we're still here

luckily i get my phones from hong kong...in person.
                              which ones you getting? Im looking at a 1+1

Comment

Working...
                              X