CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 03-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #21
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
A properly trained Rott is a fantastic dog. So many people neglect the training, and the result is a very excitable, VERY LARGE dog. I've only known one or two that have actually been aggressive, but I've known some playful ones that didn't know their own strength, and did damage unintentionally.
German Shepherds are much the same in that regard.

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #22
JoshM

JoshM has a HUGE cock! JoshM has a HUGE cock! JoshM has a HUGE cock! JoshM has a HUGE cock!
Send a message via AIM to JoshM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
Damn....that sucks but at least your dog wasn't harmed. Was your neighbor pissed? Vet bills are through the roof.
My dog had a pierced ear and slobber all over her, and she was a little sore the next couple of days. Nothing serious though.
My neighbor was pissed, but he understood the situation. Plus in TN/my county, I could have called it in and he would have had his other dogs (and income) taken away from him.
JoshM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:43 PM   #23
Racer_XXX
CB7tuner Member

Racer_XXX is cool... so far.
Send a message via Yahoo to Racer_XXX
I've got a 2 yr old American Bulldog/Pit mix. He's great with my daughter and other people once he gets to know them better. Great guard dog though. NOBODY gets to the house without him knowing. The only thing I can complain about is that he's hyper as all hell.

psn: KoRn_LuVr
Racer_XXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #24
H22WAGON93
CB7tuner Member

H22WAGON93 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to H22WAGON93 Send a message via Yahoo to H22WAGON93
ive owned 3 pitbulls and have 2 now. They are great family dogs, but can be agressive towards other animals. Thats what they were breed for, being great with family but game dogs. They act like kids and dont mature till around 3yrs old.

Maybe not the right dog for a first time pitbull owner unless you spend some time with one and do some research so you dont end up with your dog on the news. Great dogs, but if your looking for a guard dog, pits are not for you. they love people

New project. 95 EG HB H22
RIP
H22WAGON93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: