Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wat ticket would I get 4 pulling a car w/ a chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat ticket would I get 4 pulling a car w/ a chain

Someone is giving me a free cb4. It has engine problem but the interior is mint and plan on using it as a parts car. I live like 2 miles away but I have to pass the Police station. Wat kind of ticket would I get and how much would it be. I plan on doing this tonight. Theres probly a 3 out of 10 chance Ill get pulled over. I live in a small town and the cops know my wifes family and her father works for the city.
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

i've had bad experiances with tow ropes...just get the night vision thing and fly by the po station like in red line LOL(while rope towing).. i wouldnt think it would b to much if u did happen to get pulled over..just say hay look, its the only way i could move it and it had to move tonight..
    92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Yeah I done it before to, just curious if anybody else got a ticket for this. Im trying to keep my driving record clean. Ive had 5 driving on suspended lic and numerous other tickets in the pass.
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

RIP

Comment

im not sure if its illegal there, ive done i for like 5 miles down one of the main streets here
        I old cars
        Syndicate
        87' Mazda rx7 TII - not stock
        90' Honda Accord coupe - stock

Comment

Stop by the police station and ask. That would be the easiest way to find out. I think as long as it has working lights and brakes I think its fine.

I was bored so I looked up some stuff THru the NH dmv site:

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/...266/266-64.htm

I think you can get away with it.

By the way is this car an EX? I need some parts.
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

no way to go around that horrible place?

Comment

fuck it get like 20 dudes to push it..

buy them beer..

no ticket

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

No way around, I have to turn down this road and the police station is on the corner.One wy in, one way out. I dont think its an ex, it has power windows but no sunroof. Heres the info I do know. White w/ nice burgindy interior. Power win, locks. Projector lights, body kit and m3 fenders. It has accord blade but my neiober is taking those. Hes the one that told me about it. 5sp trans. New dist. Little battery like the ones that comes out of civics. Probly dead benn sitting for almost a year. If you need anything let me know. I let you know tonight if its a EX
                NEW PSN
                H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                  fuck it get like 20 dudes to push it..

buy them beer..

no ticket
                  In those two miles there are two big hills.
                  NEW PSN
                  H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                    Stop by the police station and ask. That would be the easiest way to find out. I think as long as it has working lights and brakes I think its fine.

I was bored so I looked up some stuff THru the NH dmv site:

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/...266/266-64.htm

I think you can get away with it.

By the way is this car an EX? I need some parts.
                    So wats that saying, its ok if its 1 mile
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                      So wats that saying, its ok if its 1 mile
                      Basically, If you don't have someone to steer it, which I assume you do. My dad and I towed his CRX with my moms CRV a couple of miles with a strap, of course we didn't have to pass the police station. If you know people down at the police station I think you'll be fine.
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

In FLA they dont care just not sure if they were strick about it. The cops around here know my car and my family. I dont speed and dont get into trouble so they leave me alone. But 3 yrs ago, when I moved up here. I was drivine one of those pocket rockets drunk and I got lost. They took me to jail for driving w/ sus licence. They tried to give me a dui I but told them to give me a break. I told the juge in court that it was not even 50cc and could not register it. I didnt feel like fitting, so he took it in consideration and hit me w/ a $500 fine and I think he dropped the charge to driving a unregistered vechile. But cops are ok w/ me know but they know my pass charges when I got arrested up here they check my FLA charges
                        NEW PSN
                        H22wagon

RIP

Comment

If it's only 2 miles away, you shouldn't have any trouble.
                          If anything, stop by the station on your way and ask if it's cool.

If it's late night on a Monday, I doubt they will care.

Hell, one might even offer to put on it's hazards behind you just for extra safety.
                          That is if your small town has some decent cops.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

shouldnt any problems if u think safety first drive with the hazzard on and with something display on the rear window "in tow" shouldnt have a problems
                            good luck buddy

Comment

The in tow sighns a good idea and yeah I was going to use my hazards.
                              NEW PSN
                              H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X