Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wat ticket would I get 4 pulling a car w/ a chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tow it in 3 in the morning, im sure they will be tired out and dont give a shit

plus at night, less visiblitiy

Comment

pulling another car with a chain IS LEGAL ive done it in three states {dam kias } the only time i got an ticket was when i was pushing my wife to the next exit to get gas , it was like less than 1/4 mile i could see the exit .that was in va.the secret to pulling is to have the person in the car ur pulling is to have them to hold the brake gently so when you slow down or stop the chains isnt undernath the car or riding overthem , just a lil fft [ had my share of lemons]
      Last edited by ncoutlaw; 07-14-2008, 08:05 PM.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

You said you were gonna pull it with a chain? What happens when you step on the brakes? Disaster waiting to happen.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

I just got back. My neighbor that was going to help me was on his way home w/ a car he just bought and it wasnt registered. He got pulled over on the same roed I was going to use and give him a $100 ticket for a unregistered vechile. I didnt want him to get a ticket again so I went to the police station and asdked. They said ok aslong as we have chains and it 1 mile. So we started pulling and my dumb ass neighbors drive like 30mph the whole time and I forgot to test the brakes. It did have problems but we still got it home. Thanks every for the help, I will be posting pics in the Beginer Image tonight.
          NEW PSN
          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
          RIP

Comment

Awesome dude let me know about any useful parts you got no use for
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Pul-LING with BLING?

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

go to the station, bring donuts and maybe coffee, they mite give you a break

Comment

law goes you need two straps or chains.

when my cv joint popped out of my tranny my roomie pushed my car like 7 miles good times
                  1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

ya for sure put some before and after. i was gonna say take a detour even tho its longer or talk to the cops. Dont let them catch you ridin dirty
                    REPPIN' THE DIRTY
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                      I just got back. My neighbor that was going to help me was on his way home w/ a car he just bought and it wasnt registered. He got pulled over on the same roed I was going to use and give him a $100 ticket for a unregistered vechile. I didnt want him to get a ticket again so I went to the police station and asdked. They said ok aslong as we have chains and it 1 mile. So we started pulling and my dumb ass neighbors drive like 30mph the whole time and I forgot to test the brakes. It did have problems but we still got it home. Thanks every for the help, I will be posting pics in the Beginer Image tonight.
                      Got it home a couple of hours ago. Posted this when I got home.
                      NEW PSN
                      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93
                        wat ticket would I get 4 pulling a car w/ a chain
                        Well.....all depends on what kind of chain you're using....

You could always find some way to cover the chain or hide it. Maybe do it after dark, and just make it look you're driving the car. Just act and try to look cool and nonchalant. Like nothings happening.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

well just get the chain and a few straps(just in case) get soem lights and connect them so people in the back can see you brake. and have the hazards on the towed car. i think that should do it

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I Know were I live you can't do it any more the cops here ticket you and make you un hook the car on the spot.you may have better luck

Comment

I pulled mine with chains, as long as the brakes work than it should be straight forward.

Comment

Working...
                              X