Electrical Issues (I assume)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrical Issues (I assume)

First thing is first, I have had an issue to where my CB wouldn't start because of no ground and the battery being relocated to the trunk. I fixed that issue a while back. Now what i am running into which is really a nuisance is that sometimes when i use my turn signal, brakes, roll my window down or any kind of electrical load; my radio shuts off!

So what i have done so far is replace any shitty existing grounds with good 12 gauge wire but not all.

Is there any kind of input or something that i am not aware of that can fix this issue or ground Diagrams?

Please chime in!

Anthony

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
    First thing is first, I have had an issue to where my CB wouldn't start because of no ground and the battery being relocated to the trunk. I fixed that issue a while back. Now what i am running into which is really a nuisance is that sometimes when i use my turn signal, brakes, roll my window down or any kind of electrical load; my radio shuts off!

So what i have done so far is replace any shitty existing grounds with good 12 gauge wire but not all.

Is there any kind of input or something that i am not aware of that can fix this issue or ground Diagrams?

Please chime in!

Anthony
    your gauge wire from your battery might not be big enough, check fuses. only things i can think of

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post

Please chime in!

Anthony
      It sounds like one of your constant 12v/switched 12v/ground connections are loose, or broken.
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

As said, monitor system voltage when your radio drop off. Certain radios shuts down if incoming voltage is lower than it needs.
        A&P-IA

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
          It sounds like one of your constant 12v/switched 12v/ground connections are loose, or broken.
          Those connections are where?

Rip It Up
          Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
          X