No announcement yet.

cuate01221 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! You might want to cut those grooves out sooner than later before you weld on stuff that will make it harder than it has too be!

Good link btw
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
      Nice! You might want to cut those grooves out sooner than later before you weld on stuff that will make it harder than it has too be!

Good link btw
      Yeah they were just placed there. In order to weld them you need to have the metal plate on the head so it won't distort while you are welding the pipes on. Maybe in a few weeks I will have it done and painted. I also want to make a custom intake manifold with a bigger throttle body

Comment

Took a picture before Sandy hit us. Storm wasn't bad at all where I was. Lost power for a few hours but there was nothing serious.

Comment

Found something in the mail today........

Looks like my timing belt kit came in!

Well maybe next weekend I could get this in there!

Comment

That time of the year already

Comment

Got the cb ready for winter time this weekend. Gave here a bath, wax job and away into the garage she goes!

While shes in there I need to do tie rods, timing belt, and get my turbo manifold done!

Comment

It's been quite a while since I post anything on here! I've been ordering parts for the turbo build which should be all ready hopefully within a month! Waiting on my tax returns to order these parts and dyno tune it!

All I need now is:

Chipped ECU - $150
                weld the manifold together - FREE
                Order my pistons/connecting rods - $760
                spare block to have machined - $60
                ESP motor mounts - $350
                Dyno tune - $350
                cat-back - $100

Comment

You can save yourself alot of money on motor mounts by just filling your stock ones with urethane.
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I'm loving the body work I need my quarters replaced as-well. I need a pro to repaint my car... I'm scared to just go to a random body shop and they will just mask the rust and paint over it.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                      You can save yourself alot of money on motor mounts by just filling your stock ones with urethane.
                      yeah I could do that too. I've been looking into that but I'll see where I go with it.

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                      I'm loving the body work I need my quarters replaced as-well. I need a pro to repaint my car... I'm scared to just go to a random body shop and they will just mask the rust and paint over it.
                      Thanks man, I did all the work myself and spent around $550 all together. Buy the replacement panels and bring your car to a quality shop to have them installed. Probably cost you around $900-$1300 though.

Comment

I can get the Rear quarters 50 a side but trusting a good body shop in central Jersey there are many grimy shops that will try to take parts and/or not do a good job.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                          I can get the Rear quarters 50 a side but trusting a good body shop in central Jersey there are many grimy shops that will try to take parts and/or not do a good job.
                          Yeah finding a quality shop isn't easy, that's why I'm glad I have the skill to do it all myself and even like that I didn't like the final product! But I havn't seen any rust yet and it's been about 1 year since I did it.

Got my intercooler and piping in finally!! Ordered from CXracing, 28x7x2.5 with the 2.5" piping kit, and t clamps. Shitty phone pics FTW!!!

Comment

Got some projectors out of a 2009 BWM 5 series to retro fit my headlights. I love the way they look and the fact that I got them for free just makes it that much better! They are a bit scuffed from the accident but nothing that a quick buff can fix! Here is the projector

and here is the donor light!

Comment

Got my aluminum radiator in with the factory fan, close fit but got it to work!

and here's a random picture I took since I miss driving this thing!

Comment

You fit it in with stock rad support holding it? Is your lower hose touching your front crossmember? I had to raise my rad about 3/4" so the lower didn't rub.

Nice IC.
                                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                                X