Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What was your first car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was your first car?

What was your first car? And do you have a soft spot for that year car?

Mine was a 94 Prelude. I love Preludes and i just have a love for preludes.

My 92ex sedan was my first car. my 93ex wagon is my second.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

87 Dodge Shadow ES (turbo, automatic.)
      It was beat to hell, but I liked it. I wish I knew more about cars then, because it could have been fun.

Comment

1972 Ford Maverick. straight 6, no power steering, no power brakes. I loved that car!
        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

i think there is a turboed shadow that runs around my town. i like them. lol

Comment

My first car was the one you see in my sig and I'm glad I got it. Led me straight to this forum and allowed me to meet many new people and friends.

Comment

zman, my coupe is the same color. i like you black bumpers!

Comment

1992 Honda Accord EX Arcadia Green. Got into a fender bender lost interest and sold it. Went to a 98 Golf owned it for 2 months and bought the CB7 you see in my sig.
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

55 chevy bel air it was half way primer and faded blue rusted floor. But I bought the car for 800 bucks from my uuncle with out a motor and interior. Built a 350 put it in there and drove it like I had a cadalliac washed it twice a week man i loved that car.Went on my first date in that car. lol

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

1971 Chevy P/U!!
                    http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

1988 Accord LXi (FI) automatic, all power options.

Comment

1987 Toyota Celica GTS coupe.

I honestly wish I still had it. That was such an awesome car.

Comment

1993 Pontiac sunbird. Lasted 3 weeks before I wrapped it around a tree. thing handled like a brick. looked like one too.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                          Traded with: Cb7xChun
                          Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                          Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                          My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

1970 Pontiac LeMans, Pontiac 60 degree 350 (back then Pontiac made their own engines, they didn't all use the same engine), gifted to me by my aunt, previously built before she bought it. Ran 11.5s after I got the performance parts from the previous owner for taking them out of his garage and hauling them off because he was tired of them sitting around!!!!!
                            Handled like shit, but there wasn't much on the street that could hold with me.
                            I do have a soft spot for them, but I love uzume more than the LeMans.

Comment

my first car was a 84 accord i bought for 200 bucks. it had some crazy 17'' 5 spoke rims on it and it was straightpiped. i bought it from some ricer hahaha. it was the laughingstock of my social circle but i loved it. i eventually sold it to someone in town, who sold it to someone else in town. that car has done about 8 years at the local highschool. hahaha. i still see it weekly. i think i can dig up an old photo.

Comment

Working...
                              X