1990 Honda Accord EX | Retro Review - MotorWeek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Honda Accord EX | Retro Review - MotorWeek

I still can't believe how well this car as aged. In retrospect, it looks more European than ever.

Last edited by verothacamaro; 08-30-2018, 10:07 AM.
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

There was a poor quality version of this on YT for years but it's quite nice to see it in high quality.

It's amazing looking back through the series how good the Japanese cars were in general in the 1990's. Simple, clean designs without a lot of cheese.

Although I feel like every Japanese car ran 7.5 to 9 seconds to 60 and 16-17 seconds in the quarter regardless of what it was.

Comment

I'm guessing the cluster with volt and oil pressure gauges was an option nobody went for.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

We've come so far in only 28 years. Yikes.

I wonder what the next 28 will bring.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          I'm guessing the cluster with volt and oil pressure gauges was an option nobody went for.
          That is one of their common complaints on any vehicle that doesn't have them...at least on the Retro Reviews.

I'd love that information in my truck. The Vette has them and the STi I added all that information myself. My Scan Gauge will read voltage if I hook it up.

Comment

Ah, I thought he said it was something you could have asked for at the dealer. Wouldn't surprise me if they were an available option; the RSX had a paint code and HIDs that not one person opted for.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              Ah, I thought he said it was something you could have asked for at the dealer. Wouldn't surprise me if they were an available option; the RSX had a paint code and HIDs that not one person opted for.
              I would think someone, somewhere would have a picture of that cluster if there was one.

We have members with the uber-rate factory navigation, I would think we’d see something.

Comment

Working...
              X