Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22 engine s2000 trany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually just let them die... but occasionally they get resurrected.
    Yaw, out of curiosity... is your reply based on the thread topic, or the question asked directly above my last post?

Comment

i dunno if anyone mentioned this on this thread but i posted about it on another thread.

theres a company out there that has an adapter plate for the F20C to bolt up to a clockwise spinning tranny, one problem though.
      only they make it and wont release the prints, and its for a f20c to k series series (i think) and not the way you want to do it.
      it might be cheaper to mount the engine and tranny up to the CB than to frankenmutate the f22a to F20C tranny.
      try to look for the CRX to S2K drivetrain swap and adapt it.

just my .02
      Originally posted by scudweiser
      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

I don't see how you could make an adapter for an engine that spins the other way. It would require an additional gearset. I believe the K series engines spin the same way as the F20C/F22C.

Comment

He is correct Deev. There is an adapter plate for the F20C and F22C for the K trans. It is call the F2K setup. The shop is called InlinePRO in Northern Va. Since I used to reside in Va I've known about them forever, they are S2K fanatics. The issue is that the setup is for a EG or DC2. All other chassis owners must go up there and drop their cars off for a custom mount design. They refuse to release any further details.

InlinePRO F2K Kit
          Last edited by Joey GT-R; 02-08-2012, 01:55 AM.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
            the motor from this f22 will fit in my cb right? cause it is also a f22

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              I don't see how you could make an adapter for an engine that spins the other way. It would require an additional gearset. I believe the K series engines spin the same way as the F20C/F22C.
              I thought only the S2k F series spins counter clockwise since its the only RWD car Honda has

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
              there you go! thats the one i read!
              it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
              Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

I usually just let them die... but occasionally they get resurrected.
                Yaw, out of curiosity... is your reply based on the thread topic, or the question asked directly above my last post?
                The thread topic.

I am not sure why people are so crazy about hte S2000 engine. The K20A is better once you open them up.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Agreed. Which is why one S2K owner sold his F22C and put a K24A in instead. That adapter plate was made by Clutchmasters. If I ever get stupid money to spend, that would be my route. Or if it could fit, a J37A
                  '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

I missed the "clockwise" mention in lordoja's post. Yes, the K series spins clockwise. The H/F engines spin counter-clockwise.

So yes, an F20C with an adapter plate (no different than the H2B adapter in theory) would most certainly work in a FWD car.
                    However, yes... some minor mods to the K series will make F20C/F22C power with less cost and effort.

Comment

Did anyone else see that 4dr civic (92-95) with the legend motor and audi trans which made it a rwd civic? it was listed on ebay twice about 7 years ago. no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                        I thought only the S2k F series spins counter clockwise since its the only RWD car Honda has

NSX

Comment

Beat?

And the S2k's motor spins the same direction as the K series, which is the opposite of the H/F/B/D.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            NSX
                            i wasnt thinking Acura lol

Beat?

And the S2k's motor spins the same direction as the K series, which is the opposite of the H/F/B/D.
                            didnt even know about the beat lol

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                              i wasnt thinking Acura lol
                              Honda has an NSX as well....... Even though Honda and Acura are the same company haha

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
                                Honda has an NSX as well....... Even though Honda and Acura are the same company haha
                                nooooo! shhhh! don't get that started here too lol there's a thread all about it

Comment

Working...
                                X