No announcement yet.

my k24 swap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea. side note// its pretty crazy feeling it boil the tires off in 1-2 gears. feels faster than my rs at times too. damn it lol
    COUPE K24

Comment

couldnt let it go... running better than ever.
      COUPE K24

Comment

This is what I like to see
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

You did a manifold swap, nice!
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

That’s so nice. I want this swap. I might have to pm you for some specifics.
            5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Considering a base-level K24A engine and transmission can be had for around $500, there are mounts readily available, there are OEM axle options and a tuning solution that doesn't require standalone, it's crazy that it's not done more often.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                This is what I like to see

thanks.

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                You did a manifold swap, nice!
                yea rbc made a huuuuuuge difference. also have a 74mm tb.

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
                That’s so nice. I want this swap. I might have to pm you for some specifics.

its pretty straight forward.

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                Considering a base-level K24A engine and transmission can be had for around $500, there are mounts readily available, there are OEM axle options and a tuning solution that doesn't require standalone, it's crazy that it's not done more often.

this. most everything is available now. everybody should a k series.
                COUPE K24

Comment

Ok so the ecu is a Honda k series ecu? The swapped intake manifold is the RSX-s one right?
                  Man I gotta do this. It’s perfect for the direction I’m taking my car.

~Mark~

Comment

i have a pnd base ecu with kpro v4. the intake manifold is from a 06-11 civic si.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

So did you buy a separate harness that goes to the ecu? Or build one that mates with the CB harness or something?

~Mark~

Comment

bought one used. many people make them now. the only thing about the harnesses is they are all different and wired different. mine has intergrated fan control so it works like factory using the oem plug but ive seen some that dont which you have to wire the kpro to your fan relay. the rest is pretty similar.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

You mean I have to custom build it to my liking? Hmmm...I think I can handle that. I better study up though. I think you have to have the diagnostic plug added also for getting bared in California.

~Mark~

Comment

yea it really wouldnt be hard to make your own. most people wont do wiring though. mine has a dlc but it doesnt work. i just use the cable from the ecu.
                            COUPE K24

Comment

Working...
                            X