No announcement yet.

Grumpys93 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that supra intercooler thin or somethin? cause im boosting my car soon and i wanna make a sleeper out of her and i know where an 87 supra is setting right now i could get one out of. but have you had any problems from it??
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

very nice and clean

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        Hows the fit with those SE-R rims? I'm hoping to snatch a set.
        The fitment is perfect. The offset is just enough to clear the caliber.
        Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
        is that supra intercooler thin or somethin? cause im boosting my car soon and i wanna make a sleeper out of her and i know where an 87 supra is setting right now i could get one out of. but have you had any problems from it??
        Yes i am running the 87 supra FMIC. I have not had any problems with it love it. It was a lil hard to mount. Kinda did mine ghetto. But as you can see my car is not a show car.
        Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
        very nice and clean
        Much appreciated.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

more piks of that blizzzwing PLEEASSEE!!! lol

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            well i got tired of having crappy headlight output so i decided to hid them. And ill tell ya it was worth every penny. total cost 80 bucks

Before:

And after:

no headlights in this one just fogs

with headlights and fogs Sorry pics is blurry

finally what it looks like from the front

And i am trying to find the pic of my intercooler and piping without the bumper i think it is on my other camera but i will find it.

make's me wanna get the fog's now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              lawls i can see my car next to the neon. dude i think 04-05 spec v wheels looks sexy on our CBs. time to upgrade them Se wheels!!
              Yeah that was the my wifes neon...she loved that thing...hey nick wat going on...no updates???...
              OLD

Comment

yo nick wats up wit the ride man....THIS THREAD NEEDS AND UPDATE!!!!!!
                OLD

Comment

Originally posted by manny_turbo View Post
                  yo nick wats up wit the ride man....THIS THREAD NEEDS AND UPDATE!!!!!!
                  Here you go
                  Some updated pics of the current motor.

~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Nice!!! where the hell you been man????
                    Last edited by Jarrett; 03-22-2015, 09:20 PM.
                    Accord Of The Month January 09
                    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                      Nice!!! where the hell you been man????
                      The Navy lol im now in Pensacola.
                      ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                        The Navy lol im now in Pensacola.
                        I know you are in the Navy!!! But i didn't know where were you... I just came back from Zion last week
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

just went threw your whole thread. Found out your name was nick and your got a clean fast cb. Thanks for the info I will keep you up to date with the turbo project

Comment

Clean coupe! I saw your cb in the "OEM wheels" section but never had the opportunity to see your MR!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

lol wat r u tlkin about ass haha ur shitz tight.... how does it run with the f22b turbo??? i want them fogs so bad

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

Comment

Originally posted by QUICKwitit View Post
                                just went threw your whole thread. Found out your name was nick and your got a clean fast cb. Thanks for the info I will keep you up to date with the turbo project
                                Ya keep me posted. If you have questions feel free to ask

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Clean coupe! I saw your cb in the "OEM wheels" section but never had the opportunity to see your MR!
                                Thanks bro.
                                Originally posted by wallycb7 View Post
                                lol wat r u tlkin about ass haha ur shitz tight.... how does it run with the f22b turbo??? i want them fogs so bad
                                I loved it i took it back out to do more work to it. I am putting in new pistons and rods when i get the money. My current set-up is now a stock f22a4 and that is only till i get the rods and pistons.
                                ~Nick~

Comment

Working...
                                X