Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

anyone know any bands with this sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know any bands with this sound?

ive been trying to find some bands with sounds close to this.. with the idea of alot of scream but some singing to.. and some nice background... take a listen to this band and tell me if you know any that sound like this

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=12019603
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

There are a lot of bands that have similar qualities in their influence list.

I'd have to say that their sound reminds me most of Thrice.

Comment

I listened to one song-

Lamb Of God.

Comment

Demon Hunter comes to mind...
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

a day to remember
          newer underoath stuff, they're old stuff was a lot of scream
          a static lullaby
          destroy the runner

Comment

kill switch engage comes to my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
              kill switch engage comes to my mind.
              killswitch still has a deep voice to sing kind of, this band has a sort of punk singing, which reminded me a lot of them of a day to remember

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                killswitch still has a deep voice to sing kind of, this band has a sort of punk singing, which reminded me a lot of them of a day to remember
                true it is a bit more punkish but i thought of them cause how the song sounded didnt really think to much of the voices.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                  Demon Hunter comes to mind...
                  Y'know, I'm not sure why, but Demon Hunter was the first thing that came to mind for me too. They have an interesting blend of vocals, if you can call it that.

Bucky, have you tried plugging the band into Pandora? I find a surprising number of new-to-me bands that way.

Comment

All that Remains, better than these guys tho...IMHO

Comment

Atreyu and older Trivium

Underground.Society
                      Originally posted by Deevergote
                      If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

hey thanks guys i already listen to all those im just kinda trying to find ones not everyone has heard of.. ill try that pandora thing thnxs again everyone
                        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                          older Trivium
                          x2.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                          X