Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea that's right, thanks.

Comment

I found two sets of flaps with the black honda on them...from 91's and also one dash clock and 5 speed shift knob...
      I did wonder if the flaps would fit my 92 wagon. Haven't tried yet...Gonna sell them and don't want to mare them.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

I went to my local junkyard the other day and score on a 92-93 jdm one piece oem Stanley headlights. Also came up with the 90-91 Stanley fog light even tho I have a 92-93 front bumper. I just need to go bak and get the harness and switch. I was happy like I won the jackpot I forgot all about it lol.

Comment

Well look what I found in the yard yesterday. Breaks my heart.

For those of you who are unfamiliar, this is the very first CB7 I bought, a 1991 SE, back in 2010. I sold it about 8 months later, searched for over a year to find it. Bought it back, but it was trashed. Fixed it up and was forced to sell it a few months later due to losing my job. I sold it locally to a guy who was in an accident a couple weeks later. I repaired the damage for him. He drove the car for almost 2 years, trying to sell it for quite some time. I suppose he gave up and just scrapped it. What a shame. That was a great car. RIP, '91 SE. I bought it in December 2010 with 208,000km on it and it sits in the yard now with 272,000km.

This was it in it's prime
          Last edited by crazymikey; 07-06-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Sorry you had to see that .

Comment

Where else do you find a CB in Canada with no quarter panel rust? The body on that car was so clean, other than the slight damage on the driver side quarter behind the door from the original owner.

Comment

So.... did you just leave that armrest in there? I would've gotten that shit out of there, dude. The wall is right there, just toss it over.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that one is painted. I think the original one was sold. Not sure, though.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolyEqwipd View Post
                    So.... did you just leave that armrest in there? I would've gotten that shit out of there, dude. The wall is right there, just toss it over.
                    yea great plan... not worth going to jail over some old ass accord parts.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

R.I.P, she was a pretty lady in her prime...
                      Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                        yea great plan... not worth going to jail over some old ass accord parts.
                        Jail wouldn't even be an option for such a minor offense, if it even is an offense. The worst that can happen is someone else snatching up the part from the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                          I'm pretty sure that one is painted. I think the original one was sold. Not sure, though.
                          I beleive that one was painted. That car originally had no centre arm rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Koochologist View Post
                            Yeah but the jy would charge $30+tax for both plus me having to ship them let's say another $20. That's $50 right there and me having to go to the post office and ship them so I would not make any money because I know someone will low ball on these. If someone wanted them I could get them for them but if they sent me the money first .I would not want to buy them and then have to sit on them and wait till they sold.
                            Ok. Now I get you Crazymikey. Too much of a hassle for you, for somebody that isnt local. especially for some flakes. Its all good though.
                            Last edited by FoolyEqwipd; 07-08-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Its pretty obvious that its waste of time and money.
                              Its sad that cars go to trash because it looks very nice!

Comment

And here it is yesterday...

RIP

I'm sad to say the complete and excellent condition black leather interior is still in the car.

My white coupe is still sitting rotting away in the driveway of the guy I traded it to. I don't think it's moved in over a year. Still looks good though.
                                Last edited by crazymikey; 07-28-2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X